Relic Raid Sunday 18-9 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET, 19:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Unless clustering takes place, I'd say let's get some more.

Obviously this time albs will take this seriously and will organise themselves in a proper fashion. Hence I'd like us to do the same thing.

So, in order to make this happen, people that run in set groups and would like to join in, send me a pm here and we can work something out. Even if you don't run set groups but can start one that can take down 2-3 pugs, it's still fine.

So see you there all :)

mirieth!

Banned
xD

are you playing bard mostly atm gear? i'll look you up! even after classic, you can't escape me :>

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
LOL i feel like carrying it again with the 2 alb scout boats chasing xD

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
ill be up for it again so funny getting a relic this sunday just gone when raid was said what time it was on fh hib forum truely owned. :clap:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
/bump, and I need one more set group to volunteer, you'll farm rps, cmon ;)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
last time cla had 3fgs out so i'm sure we have one spare at your dissposal mate

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I think because of what happened yesterday we should get 2 relics home this time ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Why Bother m8 Seems Albs only retake in mornings No Fun in Taking a Relic when you not able to defend what you Got.

Call me Defeatist but I think I Pass on it when up until yesterday was looking forward to it. :mad:

Wait till clustering maybe Albs get some Morales by then.

Soulja

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Why Bother m8 Seems Albs only retake in mornings No Fun in Taking a Relic when you not able to defend what you Got.
Call me Defeatist but I think I Pass on it when up until yesterday was looking forward to it. :mad:
Wait till clustering maybe Albs get some Morales by then.
Soulja

No one can hold onto relics forever
The important bit is how you got them in the place, and how much fun you had doing it.
If certain sections of the Alb community lack the pelotas to retake the relic at prime time you shouldn't let it discourage you from going out with your realm mates and having a laugh.

I thought the last raid was excellent fun, and thanks to Gear's planning and leadership we came home with a relic as a bonus.

Gear said:
I think because of what happened yesterday we should get 2 relics home this time ;)
How about?
We steal the Mid Pow relic and then get a big fat female firby to buttf*ck King Arthurs corpse using the Horn of Valhalla as a strap-on?
That would make a great screenshot :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
How about?
We steal the Mid Pow relic and then get a big fat female firby to buttf*ck King Arthurs corpse using the Horn of Valhalla as a strap-on?
That would make a great screenshot :p

Hmmm no promisses but i'll try to incorporate it into the plan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom