Relic Raid Practice

A

AoE HoE

I think its about time us albs getting together for a relic raid practice. Once we done a practice or two, the individual guilds should get to know their roles and make future RRaids fast and efficient.

Peronsonally i don't have enough time nor respect to organise such a event but I would strongly recommend such event.

Don't give up Albs!

A

ardamels

Yep, it's a good idea. Mids practised on Castle Myrrdin a few times before we started relic raiding for real, not actually taking down the doors but rather just a check of how to fight über guards. With box pulls using SMs, we could actually take the pressure from a full guard spawn :) We were about 20 and I bet some albs wondered where the guard kills came from. We also practised multiple keep takings, with keep farming. Boldiam anyone? ;)

L

loxleyhood

My never ceasing march to Earther goes ever onwards!

L

loxleyhood

Who deleted my post? I will have retribution!

B

Belomar

Originally posted by hercules-df
ive always wanted to say that on /as chat.
Do it, and I'll flay you and put your hide on display at MMG in Odin's. :p

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Belomar
Do it, and I'll flay you and put your hide on display at MMG in Odin's. :p

Theres no mmg in Odin's. :doh:

B

Belomar

Umm, yes. :p I did mean HW, as a warning example for Midgard invaders. ;)

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Belomar
Umm, yes. :p I did mean HW, as a warning example for Midgard invaders. ;)

Sounds like an invitation to me ;)

D

DeaD GuRu

if there would be a relic raid i would be willing to scout and post traffic information on the following spots:

either guard the exit of HTK OR MTK in our fronteer
>>> depending on the realm we raid that is

or scout traffic from the RVR-PVE transfer keeps of the realm we are invading, i would leave one hour in advance to make sure all traffic that is out there is reported.

as a solo player i can not, nor do i have the contacts to organize it myselfe but i am willing to assist in any way i can :)

cheerz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom