Relic Raid on Hib / Excal ???

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
I play most on my time on rl though, but I have started to spend some time on hibb/excal as well ...
Was just wondering if u guys here never go out and take the relics ? ?? (bukakke happens every week on rl)
I have no experiences in taking the relics, so cant really lead the raid myself...

(or how about nf !)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
sounded just like my post :m00:
U trying to be funny? :twak:

I play most on my time on prydwen/mid though, but I have started to spend some time on hibb/excal as well ...
Was just wondering if u guys here never go out and kill the dragon ? ?? (happens every week on mid/pryd)
I have no experiences in killing the hibb dragon, so cant really lead the raid myself...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
tzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Err..
1:If you have a tank or stealther class(which is expelled from society atm),You cant join dragonraids.Roll a bard,regro druid or animist if you want to farm(yes,it is pity)
2:Noone bothers with relics because of NF.It'll reset all relic status so there's no need to make a relic raid(Except if you want to have a good memory/have fun for a period of time)

Event

Fledgling Freddie

Things not going too well with your young team tzee?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
dead land might be a good description lol after all these bodies they keep finding over in teh south side :p

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
just reading/spamming here coz school is fucking boring ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom