Relic Raid Blabbing, So Bad now?

Gamah

Banned
OK

Just some random thoughts from moi on the subject we all know and hate RR Blabbers.

Is it so bad now? I mean with NF, its pretty much impossible to do a "quick strike" raid..its obvious most of the times if someone is going for relics.

So in this new age of slow relic raids, slowly built up with keep fights and and tower battles (example hib 8hour relic raid oO) So do blabbers actully make a blind bit of difference? I think the answer is no in my humble opinion.

Let me know what you think:)

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
what ever they tip the scales either way, in my book its still ubah lame and should be punishable by having to listen to Dr. Phil for 78 hours with no drink or food in a tiny cell with posters of Jerry Springer in the nude on the walls.
the fact that you cant have chars on diff. realms on same server with same account kinda says that "we dont want you to x-realm" yet some stupid motherfuckers always seem to cant get into their fat fucking skulls that the rules also apply to them

Afran

Part of the furniture
I didn't really care for "relic blabbing" in OF, so really don't care now. Just my opinion, flame away...

Corran

Part of the furniture
depends to be honest. If your given warning about the raid in advance before it starts then it does matter. As you can be in place to stop the first keep falling and kill of the raid straight away. The key to relic raid is to get the 1st keep and towers fast so you got the building block. prevent this then you prevented any relic attempt. So all in all, yes it as lame as ever

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Jobil said:
"we dont want you to x-realm"

No, GOA doesn't mind if you have 2 accounts on the same server each in another realm they(the GMs) already stated that in another topic.
Though if you would hear there would be a relic raid and you would go to the other realm and tell them that's illegal and farming yourself is also illegal but x-realming isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom