Relic back :)))))

A

Aussie-

grats ;P

cant believe mids didnt expect this....

B

BlueJam

Yeah I didn't think we'd keep it as long as we did.

E

Eblessair

wd!
was watching videos, so i didnt come, or know about it until aei came downstairs and said 'nova forgot his necklace to the raid'
;)

H

Herbal Remedy

hahahaha nova forgot his necky n00b grats hibs

D

dazam

Yeh was good Nova Ld in the Pk lol an we used around 18 rams :)

Tribone

I

Israfael

NOOOOO GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!

I was inbetween Falconee and the relic!

I could have stopped you from getting it back <sobs>

Well, if I could solo an oran Sword/Shield hero. Pity I didn't see him about 1 min later I would have had a pet :(

N

nicky-nook

Well done all Hibs Nice Fast Raid big Gratz to Novamir and Celtic Fist....And A great shout out to everyone who liked my Leet Ram Building Skillz ;)..

Regards Nicky.

O

old.lewstherin

ROFL at nicks ram.... u build it at the door not 10 m away from it .. =)

N

Novamir

i didnt forget my neckie ;P but i did crash with relic on port back, and it refused to port with gargo too... eventually falcon carried it home ;)

thanks to all guilds who attended and did us proud with superb organisation and NPC/door bashing skillz.. and of course Celtic Fist for providing a great group ;). meant we could leave the mid PK by 00.30 GMT, and have the relic back there by 01.30 GMT :)

S

Sabu

Good job Hibs, seems the server is being funny again. Emain was really funny tonight too.

X

Xandax

Nice going Hibs. :clap: - I would usually mention the time, but now I can't even do that anymore - bah, no fun :) :D

Once again - nice going

J

JoxerTheMighty

This raid will surely enter the history books as the "Most crappy but successful relicraid a Hibernian Army has ever done".

First Nicky builds a ram miles away from the door, then Nova had this accident with the relic, after that Gargo lost it and in the end Falconee finally made the homerun.

Grats on the splendid organization though, Novamir. Though I have one advise: Next time we should recycle the rams and move on to the next relic ;) How many rams were there in the end???20? :lol

Anyways...great job, Hibs and CF

O

old.Aeolus

Well organised, everyone did as expected.

Nice 1 Nova :clap: :clap:

Had to calm the boy Falcone down though, his nerves were shot, and only his second relic raid :D

G

Garnet

I logged in to find the relic status neutral so i just said to myself fuck it we dont need em anyway so i started crafting in gna. Grats guys though :D

S

Spudgie

Went nice and smooth from my POV.

You'd have expected half of hib to be able to push nicky's ram towards the door just a little bit :)

Thanks Nova - Another successful raid bro :clap:

And poor Falc I suppose it didn't help him by me saying over guild chat

"Its all on you lad - no pressure ;)" and "Don't drop my baby":fluffle:

O

old.DachraK

And again i missed the fun bah :)
Nice work though !

O

old.Verata

I think last night overall was a great night for Hib RvR.

Starting with Mad's little stunt at Dagda (I've never seen that many "wtf" spammed through guild and alliance chat in my life). That woke everyone up. Then the call came through that there was a big group of Albs in Emain/Breifine heading for Dagda. When the, now considerably smaller, Alb group got to Dagda, a /who Collory revealed 133 people and a /who 50 returned 68 matches.

After an epic battle at the foot of Dagda lasting a whole 30 seconds, the only thing for restless Hibs to do is head to Emain. About half an hour after that a /who Emain and /who Breifine totalled 160 ppl. Had some of the best large scale fights in the bowl since beta :)

And to top it off, the relic was returned.

A great night for Hibs in RvR. Grats to everyone invovled and to the team who brought back the relic.

:clap:

K

Khalen

LOL nice one hibs. We albs noticed it but apparently those mids at AMG not or not soon enough :) Was fun fighting though at AMG. Getting some stealthers in the back while the others are battling there way through the gate :)

S

Slipurson

Gratz to hibs... the only thing in saw yesterday was the "albions power relic is neutral" and 1 sec later "Hiberna captured the albion power relic" :) Good going at the stealther that tried, to bad for u that u got destealthed when u picked it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread