[Release] MxN v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH

MxN .v4

MxN v4 Has a New installer to make it easy to config the UI to your taste without having problems which occured in Mxn v3

The UI has still kept the Mxn theme but the color options have been updated and tweaked to give a better look,

v4 is mainly bug fix's and more options too choose from,

::Note The info button on the mini info window only works on 1.82!!! This hasnt been 100% tested atm but a soon as i get feedback i can fix if needed

• Journal, Quest Removal fixed
  • RvR window fixed
  • Command window fixed
  • Champ xp mini bar fixed
  • Chat window fixed
  • Mount window fixed
  • Subclass window fixed
  • Combat window fixed
  • New Command window
  • Update for 1.82
  • New installer
  • Resists window
  • Plus many more changes

sshot028.jpg

Movie window

movie.jpg

9 mini group options to choose from, some from other UI's such a ghost and cadens,

They are avalible in the installer that opens when u run the UI

Ghost

Aloca

Mxn

Mxn Black

plus more

Different /map window, Old map will be avilable in a map pack soon, reason i changed it cause i found it abit buggy.

::note this keep zoom was from a french board::

/map

How too Install

Delete old Custom Folder first!

To Install the UI run Mxn v4 Setup , this will then install the UI once its installed there will be a popup asking you if u want to run Mxn v4, click ok and this will run the setup

installer.JPG

Just Select the Folder you want to install the UI, Same as the picture above , which is set for Toa, note u dont have to select the custom folder, just the Daoc folder its self.

Click next and it will then go through the options,

Preview1133.JPG

Note At the end of the installer, they may appear to be a error message, just click oki and click finish again.

There maybe be a few spelling errors and i know when u choose the Color of the UI is says health bars, Too lazy to fix this but im sure it wont be a problem.

Credits:

Battleboobs ofc

Ghost, Derida, Ochi(french modder), Caden, Aloca, Mora(installer) Valmerwofl (maps) (sorry if i missed anyone out) and ofc the people who who use my ui and gave my idea's and help me stick with it <3

If people play around with UI give Credit where Credit is due!

DOWNLOAD

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
do you get that picture in the middle of your screen too? :p

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Awesome job mate, appreciated, will install this when i arrive home tomoorow morning :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
gr8! now i can watch pron and play daoc at the same time! its like a dream come trough! xD

great work man! :clap:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
rep for you, just cos i love your ui, and you listen to ppl about improvements etc. :cheers: keep up gd work.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Like the new group windows and the new pet window looks really nice.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Seriously that is some nice work. The movie window will make me swap from Deridas and never return :)

E

Eruptix

still didnt get my "button that tells kerith to stfu"-button :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Will try it out when the DL link is fixed =)

EDIT: The chick in the lost episode is hot. Evangellien something

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
how does the movie window work? this will make me switch UIs if anyone can use it without the use of extra software

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Oo

i shall be watching movies tonight while crafting then :)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
I like the UI a lot, only thing that I dont like is the over colored /map. All those colors in different fonts, comic sans or whatever it is its too crowded! Anyway, different options for /maps would be nice :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
OMG you just ruined LOST for me! I didn't know Kate and Jack got to meet. FFS! :p

Nice UI. Never used it but the latest changes have swayed me to download it and checkit out. Looks good well done :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
hmmm i downloaded it. when it asks for my folder for DAOC i browse and get it then it tells me that its not a valid daoc folder. well i can assure you it is hmmm once again

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
ok got it working looks very nice indeed :)

how do i get the movie working tho?

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Again very nice Mxn, greate job.
I love the new grey border thing.

It seems healers helper has been broken though. I was hoping Ochi's minigrp worked as healers helper, so i could switch between urs and Ochi's without having to edit anything myself. But thats an easy fix.

Best UI out there, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom