[Release]MxN 4.1

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
For People Who Downloaded Mxn v4 setup.exe and Mxn v4.1 Setup.exe
Can u plz Delete your custom folder and any trace of them two versions before installing

MxN v4.1​

Mxn v4.1 is mxn v4 but with bug fix with the installer!!
Somepeople managed to download Mxn v4.1 setup.exe that version wasnt complete

2/3/06 Mxn v4.1.exe

MxN v4.1 Has a New installer to make it easy to config the UI to your taste without having problems which occured in Mxn v3

The UI has still kept the Mxn theme but the color options have been updated and tweaked to give a better look,

v4 is mainly bug fix's and more options too choose from,

::Note The info button on the mini info window only works on 1.82!!! This hasnt been 100% tested atm but a soon as i get feedback i can fix if needed

Journal, Quest Removal fixed
RvR window fixed
Command window fixed
Champ xp mini bar fixed
Chat window fixed
Mount window fixed
Subclass window fixed
Combat window fixed
New Command window
Update for 1.82
New installer
Resists window
Plus many more changes

sshot028.jpg

Movie window

movie.jpg

9 mini group options to choose from, some from other UI's such a ghost and cadens,

They are avalible in the installer that opens when u run the UI

Ghost
Aloca
Mxn
Mxn Black

plus more

Different /map window, Old map will be avilable in a map pack soon, reason i changed it cause i found it abit buggy.

::note this keep zoom was from a french board::

Created by Gaap (french modder)

/map

How too Install

Delete old Custom Folder first!

New installer!! 2/3/06

To Install the UI run Mxn v4 Setup , this will then install the UI once its installed there will be a popup asking you if u want to run Mxn v4, click ok and this will run the setup

installer.JPG

Just Select the Folder you want to install the UI, Same as the picture above , which is set for Toa, note u dont have to select the custom folder, just the Daoc folder its self.

Click next and it will then go through the options,

Preview1133.JPG

There maybe be a few spelling errors and i know when u choose the Color of the UI is says health bars, Too lazy to fix this but im sure it wont be a problem.

Credits:

Battleboobs(host) Calaw(host)

Ghost, Derida, Ochi(french modder), Caden, Aloca, Mora(installer) Valmerwofl (maps) Gaap (maker of movie window and zoom maps)(sorry if i missed anyone out) and ofc the people who who use my ui and gave my idea's and help me stick with it <3

If people play around with UI give Credit where Credit is due!

Movie window​

Movie window

Test

If you want to test your Configuration: Click
Launch your movie-player and take the test page on the top.
You can see the movie in a zone ?.

Download this

ALL = Section 1
KTV = Section 2
VLC = Section 3

Copy the Magic.tga file and paste into the custom folder over the old magic.tga

Info that might help..

Open up your video player (window media player or similar), and keep the window open (do not minimize). ALT+TAB back to daoc and place the 'magic video window' above the video playing in the background. This should allow you to see the video playing within Windows Media Player inside daoc.
If you play in fullscreen mode, you must use the same resolution for windows desktop and DAoC, and turn your color mode to 32bits.
Goto display settings (right click desktop > properties > Settings Tab and set Color Depth to Highest 32 Bit.)

Now you can craft and watch movies at the same time happy

If your video freeze try changing priority for game.dll and your video-player

press Ctrl+alt+del
Right-click on Game.dll decrease to normal or inferior
Right-click on you video-player and increase to above normal or real-time

Movie window was created by Gaap , French modder, so Credits to his work!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Just a note, changing video player priority to realtime isn't required or recommended. Above-Normal will do fine :)

and good work mxn xD

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
got it installed last night, very nice UI. Dont know how to donfig the video tho, any suggestions??

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
got it installed last night, very nice UI. Dont know how to donfig the video tho, any suggestions??

Well if u had it installed lastnight, its the wrong version

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
the video window seemed a bit bugged in 4.0 but maybe youve updated it in this patch or something:D

keep up the good work!

B

Betrayal

Journal quest remover still not working.
I have epic quest, chapter 3 quest, and a cata quest.
If I try to remove the 1st 2 ones, works as intended, but when I select the last quest, no remove yes/no window pops and nothing happens. Also when I select the 1st quest, it asks me if I want to remove the quest from above.
Very nice in rest, good work :)
:cheers:

B

Betrayal

Please give info how to allign text in info window to text on chat :) For a strange reason is annoying me a lot, so if is possible (text with combat messages, spells, effects etc) to make them have same left alignment please :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Betrayal said:
Journal quest remover still not working.
I have epic quest, chapter 3 quest, and a cata quest.
If I try to remove the 1st 2 ones, works as intended, but when I select the last quest, no remove yes/no window pops and nothing happens. Also when I select the 1st quest, it asks me if I want to remove the quest from above.
Very nice in rest, good work :)
:cheers:
Iirc some quest are not removable for several reasons, but if you really need them removing contact a GM.

B

Betrayal

It is a cata quest, like many of ones you do from 40+ to 50 for xp.
And yes, gives message this quest cannot be removed for epic / DR one, but is not the case :)
Still intrigued with text alignment in chat window >< I want them to have same left alignment please! :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Betrayal said:
Still intrigued with text alignment in chat window >< I want them to have same left alignment please! :)

Maybe just Maybe working as intended, people seem to forget that a UI modder mainly builds a UI around himself.

B

Betrayal

Yes, that's why I am asking nicely if can be done, if not is np, like it still a lot over other UIs :)
And the quest problem any ideeas why the last quest in list cant be selected and removed?

R

Roxen

Change buttons ingame would be nice, and if its possible that you can target something through the target window.

Otherwise, nice ui! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom