[UKLans]Khan

Who gonna buy it then?

I will be!

Ta

Khan

I

Insane

Play24/7 has it on pre-order already for £29.99 delivered

or if you want you can go with Game for the slightly higher price of £34.99 :eek:

S

S-Gray

But.. if you have a GAME Card, arent i right in saying that it will be mmm £17? Or close to that?

U

[UKLans]Khan

Wow, i didn't realise you get such a discount with a game card?

Ta

Khan

I

Insane

Last time I checked (nb: read the site) the Reward card gives you 10 points per £1 spent, which can be redeemed later.

it's not an "instant 1/2 price discount" card as Super_Gray believes (due to the barrysworld subscription offer), i'd like to point you to here, specifically the first line "what benefits do I get"

thus, card is a "points" card, the more you spend, the more you get back at a later date (in this case, if you spend £100 in-shop, you get £2.50 back in a voucher)

so, the price for GAME, is still an eye-watering £34.99 :eek:

L

legendario

Play.com won't get it to you on the day of release though :(

Amazon will at the same price but you have to pay for postage :(

So its amazon.co.uk or highstreet ripoff if you want it on the friday morning :)

I

Insane

OR...
(thats a big "or" btw ;) )

You could purchase it from Gameplay for £29.99 (€46.86)

You get it on the day of release, or in unlikely circumstances the day before :D

Deliverys a bit like this...
Free 2nd Class post ( 2 - 3 days max)
99p for 1st Class post (next day)
or £4.99 for courier (large packages?)

X

xane

I just rechecked and play.com and gameplay.com (both £29.99) have the date as 27th, whereas my favourite canadian companies dvdboxoffice.com and dragon.ca have it 10th, I am wondering about ordering it from overseas now ...

U

[UKLans]Khan

camazotz how long would it take to ship?

Ta

Khan

S

S-Gray

lol, so the Yanks are bring out a War Game a day before Sept 11th.. interesting

X

xane

Originally posted by [UKLans]Khan
camazotz how long would it take to ship?

I can only recall two games ordered from Canada, I can remember Asheron's Call and WWII Online, they took five days and twelve days respectively, but the UK release for those was significantly longer so it was well worth it.

I have ordered other games, like PSX stuff, from abroad, I'd safely say 2 weeks was the maximum, which is why the current difference between the US and EU dates is close to that for me to consider.

U

[UKLans]Khan

The official date is: UK - Sept 27th

Doh, longer than first thought.

Ta

Khan

I

Insane

im sure im in trouble with the big wigs in GAME now for my previous posts :eek6:

mind they did lower their price from the eye watering £34.99 :eek: to an eye pleasing £29.99 :D AND giving you "double reward points" on pre-ordering it with them

*goes to dig out his GAME reward card*

W

whipped

I wonder if you get double reward points for pre-ordering in-store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom