Help Relationship Issues and Sexy Sisters Who Want to Marry Trem. (TdC is best man btw)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Happy birthday Big G, you unsubtle birthday hint dropper you.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Happy Birthday you sexy sister(s) owner you.

Have a great day my dress wearing friend.

:cheers:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Heh - happy birthday, Biggus G! :cheers:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
The whole sexy sister thing has yet to be verified by an independent adjudicator. I'm happy to offer my services should they be required.

Happy birthday mate :).

Trem

The whole sexy sister thing has yet to be verified by an independent adjudicator. I'm happy to offer my services should they be required.

He let slip the other day that he actually has more than 1 sister! I reckon he is saving them for me thats why he has not given evidence, the Scottish brothers dream is for their sister to marry an Englishman.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Cheers guys, had a really chilled day today with the missus and also saw my parents - had lunch and dinner with them along with cups of coffee and chat. Had a long weekend last weekend which was kind of a birthday weekend which involved a flat warming in Glasgow on the Friday (note to you Englishmen; a 'flat warming' in Glasgow does not mean an act of arson ;) ), a drive up the east cost of Scotland to Anstruther to get an award winning fish supper at the world famous Anstruther Fish Bar and a drive up to St Andrews for a bit of the airshow at RAF Leuchers on Saturday. Then off to Glencoe on the Sunday for some landscape shots with my dad, then Kelvin Grove art gallery for lunch and a wander on the Monday.

The night of booze and Wickerman style Debauchery in Glasgow with my mates is due to commence in the next couple of weekends.

Trem is correct in that I have two sisters, one of which has married a rather nice chap from London - so the Englishmen have already taken one!

Trem

Cheers guys, had a really chilled day today with the missus and also saw my parents - had lunch and dinner with them along with cups of coffee and chat. Had a long weekend last weekend which was kind of a birthday weekend which involved a flat warming in Glasgow on the Friday (note to you Englishmen; a 'flat warming' in Glasgow does not mean an act of arson ;) ), a drive up the east cost of Scotland to Anstruther to get an award winning fish supper at the world famous Anstruther Fish Bar and a drive up to St Andrews for a bit of the airshow at RAF Leuchers on Saturday. Then off to Glencoe on the Sunday for some landscape shots with my dad, then Kelvin Grove art gallery for lunch and a wander on the Monday.

The night of booze and Wickerman style Debauchery in Glasgow with my mates is due to commence in the next couple of weekends.

Trem is correct in that I have two sisters, one of which has married a rather nice chap from London - so the Englishmen have already taken one!

I am quite jealous of your life, I wish I had a relationship like that with my family/dad, you are a lucky chap.

Oh and your sister did not marry an Englishman she married someone from London, Meg and Ch3t are from London and we all know what fairies they are, proper English come from the Midlands up.

:eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am quite jealous of your life, I wish I had a relationship like that with my family/dad, you are a lucky chap.

Oh and your sister did not marry an Englishman she married someone from London, Meg and Ch3t are from London and we all know what fairies they are, proper English come from the Midlands up.

We proved that the midlands does not exist, did you not see my New Map of England??

5267d1253134535-do-wtc-ctc-come-under-income-support-newuk.jpg

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Happy Birthday .... sorry im a bit late and all that *hugs*

Trem

We proved that the midlands does not exist, did you not see my New Map of England??

5267d1253134535-do-wtc-ctc-come-under-income-support-newuk.jpg

HA! :D

So is London now Norwich?

About right really, you lot don't have thumbs neither.

russell

FH is my second home
HBD Mister. Sorry I am late. Sounds like you had a good one xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stop fucking with my thread title you damned evil mod stick wielders!! :eek:

Oh and by the way Trem, I have a sister you can marry as well.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hah, Trem, you fell for my evil plan. My sister is already married, the girl I told you about was just Meg in a wig.

Trem

Hah, Trem, you fell for my evil plan. My sister is already married, the girl I told you about was just Meg in a wig.

Ah well every hole is a goal.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

he wears it well 'cept for his blue chin. Trem won't mind though ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

You calling me a fucking fairy you Stoke pansy? I'll smash your red and white barcode face in. Or something.

Trem

You calling me a fucking fairy you Stoke pansy? I'll smash your red and white barcode face in. Or something.

Well Brighton boy, I reckon even a fairy would kick your arse so whats smaller and more girly than a fairy...hmmm.....ha!......even Teedles would kick your arse you limp wristed southern comfy shoe wearing fair....erm.....ponce!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
even Teedles would kick your arse

nah, I'd just not turn up. that hurts him a lot more so I hear :p

oh, and Trem is a rampant jesse, we all know that. cheeky cockbadger calling me less than a fairy :eek:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Happy Birthday Big G (small ay) ;)

Only joshing mate hope you had a good un!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Well Brighton boy, I reckon even a fairy would kick your arse so whats smaller and more girly than a fairy...hmmm.....ha!......even Teedles would kick your arse you limp wristed southern comfy shoe wearing fair....erm.....ponce!

nah, I'd just not turn up. that hurts him a lot more so I hear :p

oh, and Trem is a rampant jesse, we all know that. cheeky cockbadger calling me less than a fairy :eek:

Spastic ***** :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*sells Trem on eBay*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom