Reinforcements from Albion meeting

L

Lusse

Hib/Pryd alt guild Meeting *info*

Greetings all. We have just had the first official meeting for the creation of the hib/pryd alt guild that has been mentioned on the boards.

We will be using this board http://pub96.ezboard.com/balbionalts once we have established the guild.

So, to the people interested in joining the guild, please post what class you have been thinking on playing as we will try to make hunting groups to exp as fast as possible.

We will be having a meeting on the PRYDWEN server (not excal) Thursday at 2100GMT (thats uk time)

The name of the guild will be Proficio Manus which means Helping Hand. Reinforcement of Albion will be confusing and people would take us for spies so thats why we took this name.

M

Madonion Slicer

Ok as arranged at the meet earliar tonight i have made an Eldrich.

Dragan lvl5 Eldrich

See you all Thursday...

O

old.Carnak

Wanna join you with my enchanter, but cant make it thursday. could i be guilded some other time?

O

old.Baralis

Hey where are we gonna have this meeting, maybe in mag mell coz thats easy to get to?, and when will the passwords for the guild forum on ezboard be given out?

L

Lusse

Is it possible to have the meeting this very night and get started`?

O

old.Baralis

Thanks for the support zold.

And i think 2day's a bit short notice dont u Issue? so we'll have the meeting thursday and i think it is gonna be ok to guild u carnak but thats up to the others aswell not just me. Oh yeah btw can i just say that the forum on ezboard was set up for the purpose of discussing this so can u try and post on there if possible plz?

AND WHERE IS THE MEETING!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom