Reincarnated as Animula

B

Bellona

Hi all :)

At EU release i first played in hib, as Fleexarion and a few other similar names, switched to alb and played a minstrel called Citybilen, then switched to hib again, only for a short time, then went back to alb where i played Bellona, Dalmayan and Viragoinis, but now im back at my childhood realm again :)

dont have any account to return to, so prolly wont switch anywere again :)

I will be playing my little luwikeen Animula, latin for The Little Soul...

cu around :)

O

o_O

Originally posted by Bellona
Hi all :)

At EU release i first played in hib, as Fleexarion and a few other similar names, switched to alb and played a minstrel called Citybilen, then switched to hib again, only for a short time, then went back to alb where i played Bellona, Dalmayan and Viragoinis, but now im back at my childhood realm again :)

dont have any account to return to, so prolly wont switch anywere again :)

I will be playing my little luwikeen Animula, latin for The Little Soul...

cu around :)

I remeber you, you were crossrealming with Heste.

When heste couldnt stand that there were 2 groups at crim fins he called you to mezz ouer druid.

V

Vrisslar

Originally posted by o_O

When heste couldnt stand that there were 2 groups at crim fins he called you to mezz ouer druid.

The first time i saw the sorc bellona in alb wasnt nice i tell ya she was rude, so i replyed her in a rude way, long time ago now tho.
But l8r on i played with her/him in random RvR grps and from that xp, i can say either bellona had a bad day when i saw her/him first, or she/he have changed to the better.

So tbh b4 she/he quit DAoC, she/he had turned in to a pretty nice person.

So imo give bellona a 2´nd chance :D

Welcome to hib land ;)

Regards
Vriss
Edit: damn typos :p

B

Bellona

sorry if I were rude to you Vriss :)

you do say welcome to hib... are you playing here too... and not updat sig.. or what :D

V

Vrisslar

Originally posted by Bellona
sorry if I were rude to you Vriss :)

you do say welcome to hib... are you playing here too... and not updat sig.. or what :D

First of all u where rude to me and i wasnt any better by replying rude to u, so imo a bad day i forget and move on and try a 2´nd time a other day :D

Tbh i had fun with your pala and keridwan in RvR.

My post was just to tell others yes u havent allways been nice, but it might have been cause of a bad day or u have just changed to the better :D

My point are you where a nice person last time i saw u, so other should give u a 2´nd chance imo :D

So no need to say sorry, but thx m8 and sry for my rude replys back then ;) hehe

Yes im hib now, and my sig have been updated since i changed realm, the reason u cant see it i belive, is cause its too long for the sig length u have set :D

B

Bellona

Im not a rude person, but all people got bad days .. im a very kind person :)

your sig is confusing... read it like you had deleted the hib chars.. remake it :p

B

Bellona

put those you are currently playing in the top.. imo :D

V

VodkaFairy

Re: Re: Reincarnated as Animula

Originally posted by o_O

ROFL

Welcome Mr Avatar :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom