Gremon (X,X) 2
Noodle (X,0) 1
Phyleus (X,0) 1
Pouget (0,X) 1
Radghast (X,0) 1
Sarahh (0,X) 1
Tinny (X,X) 2

Last update: 13th Sebtember 2002

The lesson froms Thursdays RvR is that we need to keep our heads clam in battle and follow the predefined tactics if possible. Good example is that we should concetrate on same target and start from caster classes. I myself tended to forget to attack same target as main tank as soon as battle was raging around me. I enjoyed again the discipline in thursdays RvR. We were staying together and following orders.

The RvR times are:
Tuesday 1900 CET
Thursday 2000 CET

cheers,
Girigu

O

orm-

no idea what this guy is talking about, must have been some bad crack u got there bro... go get some new gear.

R

Rollie

yeah that sounds like a bad batch of shit u got there mate, tell u what ill sel you some nice brown bags of powder dropped from mora riders, top grade stuff ;D

O

old.CrazyMuppet

If you guys would pay more attention, you would know that this is the result of the regular RvR the alliance is trying to set up.

Big problem with albs is that a lot of us just plainly suck when it comes to gameplay.

So that's why these training sessions are occurring, to 'teach' albs how to play together.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to join past 2 times, but i will definately join from now on.

R

Radghast

sry i couldnt make it on thursday, but will deffinetley be there from now on, and shame on the rest of u.

F

Flimgoblin

Don a red cloak and fight with style :)

was great fun :) (and I hit Warder! woot! :))

N

Northstarr

sounds like its going well, pitty i work every tuesday and thursday evening so i can never make it :(

G

g0ldenbone

I havnt heard anything about this RvR training, but I have to say congratulations on a good idea..

Hope it goes well and you get good participation from your cadre. Im sure the results will be plain for all to see after a while :)

F

Flimgoblin

All are welcome :) it's not a purely alliance/guild thing...

any hibs and mids attending are grouped in the same 'must die' team though, separate from the albs ;)

G

g0ldenbone

put my name on the list then (which probly doesnt exist :)

Ill see you next tuesday (and Ill bring some pals)

F

Flimgoblin

cool :)

Won't see you (can't do tuesdays) but hope it goes well :)

P

Pouget

Yup, I attended the first time yesterday (thursday). Had lots of fun, we even managed to kill two red cons hibs with fingoniel (paladins and mercs rule :)) when everyone else was mezzed.

Still got lots to learn though. And a sorc in each FG would be a nice addition...

Tuesdays are not good for me, but I defenitely will keep participating on Thursdays.

Happy weekend for all, next time you'll see me in Albion on Sunday, having a terrible hangover. (I'll prolly play my friar then ;).)

F

Flimgoblin

what level's yer friar pouget? I have a 29 earth wizzie... :)

S

Simius

This is the first I've heard of it, but gotta get you guys used to sorcs (not to mention me getting used to you guys ;) ), so count me in.

D

Duryn

I'll be coming along to some as this week has been tied down with me getting 50 and getting me epic armour, now thats sorted I have more time for some rvr :).

P

Pouget

Originally posted by Fingoniel
what level's yer friar pouget? I have a 29 earth wizzie... :)

Phew, back at work after a very tiring weekend. The friar is 27 at the moment. I'll prolly try to level it a bit this week (of course I'll still participate in the regular rvr show), so give me a /tell in the game, if you're playing with your wizzie :).

G

Girigu Shadaar

Regular RvR tomorrow!

I would like to remind those interested that we are having Regular RvR tomorrow (Tuesday) 1900 CET as usual. Meeting at sauvage.

best regards,
Girigu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom