regular arti hunt group

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
setting up regular arti hunting group.. everyone will request one artifact a session and we go that, in 4 or 5 sessions everyone will have the artifacts they need for their characters, signup here if you're interested, this is a very quick way to get the artifacts needed for your template, and with this setup we can do _all_ encounters.
we need 3 anis 1 pb 1 warden 1 bard 2 druids
signup here:

ani:can be played by me/kenday aswell, but prefered someone else :)
ani:
ani:
pb:Frc
warden:Kenday
bard:
druid:
druid:

Viruk

Fledgling Freddie
Saphie RR8 Regrowth Nature Druid

I'm interested in doing this, what day's are you planning to run the group, I would have to fit it in with my working hours

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
im also interested in barding for this but it needs to be after work as well like 17gmt +

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
im thinking 19 cet we start and play 4-5 hours for like 6 days.. but need people to attend so we can set a date.. but thinking about starting this weekend.. or monday

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt mind to bring ani, but i guess close to everyone in the group wants gov and we'd be lucky to find it up one evening in a week :(

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
wouldnt mind to bring ani, but i guess close to everyone in the group wants gov and we'd be lucky to find it up one evening in a week :(

I want anything that I can sell tbh, teh poor :(

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
pb=frc
warden=kenday
ani=tierce
ani=vodkafairy
ani=xsa
druid=viruk
druid=huntingtons
bard=lorra

group closed. ill pm you ingame on posted names

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
uh... on the other hand, can u pm me igname on frc when u read this. or leave your ingame char names here :)

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
when we meet everyone says one.. if 2 says the same they roll for it their, whoever doesnt win will have to wait to next day where we start with that item.. and we always start with the artifact 2 people wants if thats the case.. and then check again when we done with everyone elses :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nice :) for how long will we go on? ie... till wtf late saturday? and how about the next days?

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be on as Tierce untill im needed, can ya gimme a PM on Animistik, otherwise Ill give you a send =).

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Sry about my net yesterday if you've found a rep for me than thats all good but if you've not then im more than happy to contiune beign ur bard.

*kicking modem*
Lorra

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom