Regs

S

Sar

This means the regulars who play together a lot.

So far over the last 4/5 days since getting the game, I've been playing with Aph3x, Summo, Ted, WPKenny, Damini, Burns' corpse, Squan, Hash & Alf in a regular group pretty much every time I've been on over the last 3 days or so.

What roles are everyone, and what classes do we need to form an effective group?

I know we certainly need a good healer/cleric to res us when we get twatted (a regular occurance), especially if we're going to start Dungeon crawling. I think last nights experience with the Tomtes in Nisses Dungeon proved that :p

I'm thinking of starting a new character in addition to my (currently) Level 8 Shadowblade. But not until I have my Shadowblade up to level 15 or so, which probably won't be until the weekend.

So should we think about recruiting a cleric into the guild +/ group?

U

-Ultimate

I'm usually about m8 but i'm snowed under with uni work atm :(

W

Wij

Noone's ever about when I'm on :(

Still-Level9-Wij

D

Damini

Both me and Kenny have started healing characters - I'm the beautiful spring flower that is Petal The Troll Shamen and Kenny has started some stunty little man with a beard. However, seeing as a Skald seems fairly helpful to the over all group thing, maybe hiring in a healer would be a good thing :) Or at least getting people to double up on characters so we can mix and match depending on where we're going?

I know a shamen is meant to be crap for Realm vs Realm but I really liked the idea of playing a big brutal heffalump.

O

old.Squan

I usually meet up with Burns he takes the pressure off me to die first. Otherwise I thought most people met at Nisses or Huginfell.

Has any one been in the Burial Ground dungeon yet?

Found it went down the first level was full of purps to my lev 12SB so I legged it.

S

Summo

I was doing a quest in Myrkwood Forest and went to Spindelhalla on my own. I left very quickly.

S

Sar

Lol that's nowt.

I found a Dungeon while a group of us were up at the Vendo Camp just outside Fort Veldon, and I cloaked and went in - 5 graves as soon as I stepped inside, all level 16+

And that's as soon as they stepped inside the door, and if a level 16 healer is getting insta-nuked, I sure as hell wasn't going to hang about. :D

O

old.Mr Burns

I went in there as well as got laughed at by some level 20 peeps for being there. Needless to say i died very quickly. :eek6:

S

Summo

Hey! Just noticed your location, Sar! :eek: If you can't hack it with the big boys then...

No, you're right.

:(

O

Orin Askhammare

I just did some Partying with Summo, Pongo, Trevski, Shadowblade et al in Nisse's dungeon. Learned some valuable lessons. Died a couple too. Since I didn't get any play over the weekend I was still level 5 when I logged on, took a horse to Atla when I reached 7 and am now about 7.5 :)

More tomorrow :D

S

Sar

I was only on for an hour there, died twice trying to kill some blue conning mobs(!?) and discovered I do better damage with a green conning 2 handed sword than I do with a blue conning 1 handed sword...

Oddness.

Anyway should be on most of tomorrow night :)

O

old.Mr Burns

did some top levelling with scamper, spudina, aphex at al at the vendo camp and i only died four time all day :clap:
Level 12 now - pheer my shadow swordsman

O

old.Squan

Think burns's post show the value a healer makes.

Our deaths weren't anywhere near as high as before.

So go forth and make friends with all the healers of the realm, for they are the most useful class.

(Plus they are saving me 12 silver for getting my cons fixed)

W

Wij

I played FF VI instead last night. Anyone on tonight ?

U

-Ultimate

Should b, T2 game at 8 though so it'll be late afternoon then late at night for me :)

X

Xavier

ja

but i'll probably be back in the yddgra forest... :D

S

Sar

FS WIJ YOU PUSSY!

I braved Myrkwood when I was level 3 ffs.

3!!!

My stealth ability is just so fucking handy :D

\o/

W

Wij

I tried going down there before and died like a b|0tch :(

X

Xavier

hey, if u aint got what it takes u aint got what it takes...

the only thing that killed me was alb invaders, but i was rezzed in no time and we kicked monkey alb a$$

W

Wij

wtf ? u killed level 20+ ppl ?

and I thought level 9 was the highest ever :)

X

Xavier

well I'm almost level 18, and I'm a healer, so no I don't solo...

oh, and the average level of the creatures out there is level 23 :s

Muspelheim is better, quicker kills and more of them, 80K exp per firecat :D:D:D

W

Wij

I doubt they'll feel thretened by my slight tickling :)

O

old.Squan

Yeah that stealth ability is pretty useful. Got lost around Huginfell looking for Vas.. Faste and ended up in the middle of the Bloodferg encampment with everything purple to me. Managed to get through with out being spotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom