Regrowth Druids?

O

old.Moriaana

Ok I need a little feed back. Just respecced to 26Nurture, 45Regrowth and 14Nature. Are there any other druids out there with a similar spec or am I unique? :p

Heals are insane, buffs are pretty good, but I can't kill squat with pet/poison :p Has stopped my farming trips, but I think it's gonna be worth it in the long run. Any advice on what RA's to go for would be appreciated, especially mana regen/extra mana ones.

So far I have Group Purge, Aug Acuity II, Serenity II, MCL I, Aug Dex I, Wild Healing I, Master of Healing II, Toughness I, and Avoidance of Magic I. Do I go for better Serenity? Is Raging Power worth it? Or do I have to re roll and be a shade? :(

Oh one other question. Is the RA Ethereal Bond ( which gives 3% extra power/level ) worth looking at or is it a pile of crap?

Advice needed please :)

W

Wuren

I dunno what Nurture lvl u get the resists, but they are more important then 200 more hp per heal.

O

old.Moriaana

So basically I should respec to buffbot? Hmmm ok :rolleyes:

/em rolls a shade

F

FredaOfAxiom

My regrowth is at 40 and although I dont get the uber instas I do ok with my druid. But then for RvR the masses want not only saving but buffing too :p

For the RA's anything with added mana would be a God send! That and adding your regrowth stat too.

Oh! and with my 35 40 9 spec I can still solo yellows :D

H

hiane

Hey Mori

I have 35 NUrture and 37 Reg at the Moment. Am intending to leave Regrowth as it is and continue my nurture spec as the xtra buffs really do help in rvr and Xping Solo.

The best suggestion is to do what makes you enjoy the game after all that is why we pay our subs!!!!!!!!!!

A

angara-ffs

I had the 40 reg...but i think the points between 35-40 are a waste.
Also the 100% insta isnt that handy, since u wont heal anyone for 100%, it would mean a player is dead.

For now i have 34 nurture and 35 regrowth, and 271 points to spec :/
I know in future patches the rezz casttime will be reduced to 6 sec afaik.
This is an improvement cause the 12 sec is way to long.
Then again, the HP difference between de heals is significant if u ask me.
For now i heal with my highest spell for like 520 HP with the help of some RA's

I had lots of discussion about how to spec a druid...and tbh, people should spec like they want to. Good to have some different styles of druids.
No mather what u spec, some people always will whine about the low buffs, or the low heals...

T

Tyka

Originally posted by angara-ffs
No mather what u spec, some people always will whine about the low buffs, or the low heals...

Or both in your case, cause they suck, i just group you because you are funny tbh.

Mwahaha ;)

A

angara-ffs

Just leave me alone will u , stay on topic :D
I dont need no elfs to tell me that i am funny k?
I allready know that i am funny :rolleyes:

K!:p

R

RHWitch

druids

I am specced 25 nurture 40 reg and 26 na....and although my buffs are not that great i have resists but unless you are 40+ you cant match the healings...or rezzes that come off me..your ra's look good.....i would hang on to points if i were you for a bit tho....of see in game pm me please will let you know then...

well my nickles owrth hoped helped :)

A

Anu

I've ..

35 Nurture
40 Regrowth
9 Nature

It serve's me pretty well in both RvR and PvE, i'm told by some ppl that they like my buff.

ANd the 100% res is nice also.. which in future patches the cast time comes down and the length of the res sick lessens which is COOL :D

Don't think i've ever change my spec now. (unless some uber 50% resist buff came in :p )

A

angara-ffs

I finally am convinced about a good spec after long time of calculating, thinking discussing.

Why didnt i see the 35/40/x gah....a well, i am a n00b anyways :D

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by angara-ffs

I know in future patches the rezz casttime will be reduced to 6 sec afaik.

It is 4 secs even, they reduced it one more time after they said 6 secs

O

old.Jable

my spec is currently 32 nurture, 35 regrowth and 24 nature.

im going to respec when the new spread heals arrive. my spec will then be:

32 Nurture, 42 regrowth, 7 nature

this spec gives me the uber rez (rps and 4sec cast time in new patches), the next highest spec heals (cant argue) and the first set of resist, inc the 2nd heat resist.

the buffs at 31 nurture seem to cheer everyone up, the int buff at 31 makes the mages smile especially.

as for realm abilities, i had mastery of blocking before i respecced to get gp, and it rocked. i was a blocking, mana regening, healing machine and was utterly unstoppable in all situations (slight exageration but you get the idea :) )

A

angara-ffs

It is 4 secs even, they reduced it one more time after they said 6 secs

Gjees...a bit overpowerd then.
6 sec suites fine for me, 4 sec for a 100% rezz is very fast.
:rolleyes:
Ah well, guess i should be happy about that :)

the next highest spec heals (cant argue)
I dont think i need higher heals then i allready have at 35 reg.
De -75 insta is perfect, since u dont heal dead persons...

Aargh, simple class, hard to spec right :D

E

Ensceptifica

The Xyna-res is all worth it :p

I do like druid resist buffs, but tbh I would rather have good heals. Ofcourse it does depend on what you like to do... I respecced my warden to regrowth once, and found my heals were nice, but I am usually found in the front line fighting, and only healing if the main healer is oom, down, under attack or simply not coping. I also like to stand a chance when I move out to the frontier solo. With regrowth spec, I didn't stand a chance against anyone. And I didn't like to stay back and play as a main healer in groups, even though the big heals were nice, so that's why I stuck with the low regrowth/high melee spec.

By now you should have a pretty clear picture of how you like to play, and if healing in groups is your thing, then go healer and don't worry too much about not being that hard solo. BTW I don't know if Xyna has high nurture or high nature, but her regrowth is top and she's still often the last one standing in tough fights :p

A

angara-ffs

I do like druid resist buffs, but tbh I would rather have good heals.

Any decent druid takes his reg at least to 35 for good insta's and good heals.
With the proper RA's you wont notice big differences within heals.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Gilead^
two simple words

:p ANGARA n00b :D :p

WHOEHOE!
I am proud to be Hibernia's number 1 n00b! :p
I would like to use this moment to thank Kelem for giving me this status in Hibernia...

Also i would like to thank Vengeance for reminding me for being a n00b, sometimes i just forget how n00bish i can be.

Thank u guys... :clap:

Now get back Gilead and ill teach u how to be an Uber n00b!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom