Registration Process 4 WoW *help needed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

badwolf

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzard said:
B. To register an Account to play World of Warcraft, you will be required to provide Blizzard Entertainment with: (i) your name, address and phone number; (ii) the "Authentication Key" from the World of Warcraft Software product that you have purchased that includes the World of Warcraft software; (iii) accurate, complete, and updated billing information for payment of the Service subscription fee, including a valid credit card number, or other 'direct billing' information depending upon the method of payment you choose for the Account's access to the Service.

ok this may sound lame but i am jus checking so i don't screw up my registration. I come from the UK and so will be using my american friend's zip code right? i hear u won't be asked for a full address? For phone no. i could jus use my mobile right? and 3rdly it says in the 'Terms of Use' ...

Blizzard said:
You represent that you are a 'natural person' who is over the age of eighteen (18) years old, or over the age of majority in the country where you are a citizen, and agree to these Terms of Use for use of World of Warcraft yourself or by one (1) minor child for whom you are a parent or guardian and whom you have authorized to use your game account.

There havin' a laugh, i'm 17 do i rly hav to make my parents go through registration process for me or something along those lines? -_- (i may have misunderstood that bit :/)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Old and miserable as it may seem, I can't let you post here asking for advice on what is effectively fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom