Registration Page?

• Thread starter old.Hannible Lector
  • Start date
O

old.Hannible Lector

The Registration Page is a little bit dodgey, i cant select my p.c info, my martial status, and when i put the cdkey in it says invalid, but it is correct, it is a original game....please help!!!...This is wot it say's
Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.9.245' (111) in /home/www/billing.camelot-europe.com/www/include/db_inc.php on line 7

D

daxshillax

Well..you just one of many unlucky people..you like us other who are trying to activate our account after the free month can't since it seems like the registration system/page whatever is damaged somehow. When i earlyer today tried to log in i got my info but i could not activate my account (the famous succesfull log in within 24 hour msg and nothing is actualy done). Now it just tell me either my pass/log is wrong which it isn't or that the registration page is temp down please try again in a few minutes. So you will sadly like the rest of us have to wait for them to fix this major error..

D

daxshillax

Yeah at this time life sucks.. if it goes very badly with that flawed pay system i am about to pay 4 times for nothing..So i understand why this is a pain..besides i got nothing else to do..and now i got nothing at all to do. :(

O

old.Hannible Lector

What Time? or What Day?

What Time, Or What Day Does anybody know this mysql problem will me fixed? i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna play again...and i wanna see my friend Ministry SOOOOOOOOOOO HELP ME!! OR HELP US ALLL!!

D

daxshillax

I have no clue..i have been emailing around think almost 10 different email have been sent in each direction..one headed for US department which around 10 minutes later got an email about me mailing the wrong guys :(..all others haven't respond now over 24 hours fro mmailing them...Nothing is said to us the community and therfor we think they haven't found out yet even though they most already now have got a billion mails about this. Would bo so darn nice to hear en officiel statement about this and maybe if possible an ETA on it to.

A

aberrac

Well according to the main DAOC page, as of the 21st August :

"The maintenance on the billing and subscription system is done. You can once again access the register page and your "my account" section. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Except trying it today (22nd) still only gets me as far as the error screen....:mad:

Very poor, that's at least five days in a row now it's not been working properly...

T

Trish

Gives this when i try to access account section:

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

T

Trish

Ok, why the hell did I get this kind of message while trying to pay?

The specified order cannot be found, or the order is already paid.

Did it now bill my credit card or not? Geez, I'm going to US servers very soon unless this turns out right.

T

Trish

Bumb. I want answers, If i'm playing on weekends it means there should be someone monitoring the servers too and helping paying customers out. Anyone know where can I get the US version?

Users who are viewing this thread