Registration Page Downtime

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
Umm yea smart ass me didnt realise my account sub ran out today :p

So now i'm stuffed with no account, and the likely event that Subs page wont be up till .....

Anyone else with a similar problem :eek:

/me si screwed

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
raises hand aswell.

mine ran out yesterday and i could not get on then either.

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
mine ran out yesterday and i could not get on then either.

Doh the fact that u couldnt get on yesterday is bad, that means it is actually down, not just busy with people trying to resub....shit :S

Didnt GOA say that the Reg page was gonna be working fine today? :flame:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they're not down they're just busy... keep trying you'll get in eventually

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Yep cant register my new account i got today due to registration down.
I wonder if i can use the meta key on the full version of DaoC + SI + ToA on my old account to activate ToA and still be able to use that key to open a new account with SI. Anyone know?
They should have stuck with different keys to all the expansions. :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Surely you need the subs pages for ToA registration, same as we did with SI, so they should be up judging by the amount of new fishy type people on here.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
old.Whoodoo said:
Surely you need the subs pages for ToA registration, same as we did with SI, so they should be up judging by the amount of new fishy type people on here.

ToA activation is using a completely different thing - dontcha read the news? :) (or kemor's info post ;))

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Jerioth said:
Just read on here

https://billing.camelot-europe.com/www/activate_toa.php?language=en

The registration page is momentarily unavailable.

Hope its not "momentarily unavailable" for the whole period of people regging TOA cd keys (e.g. Wednesday-Sunday++)

:twak:

you might want to carry on reading what it says... "The subscription page is momentarily not available. If you want to activate your CDkey TOA, do it below. Use your GAME ID."

I registered both of my accounts and got the confirmation emails about 5 mins later.

note: the my account and new account registration pages are having problems. They're not down, they're just very very slow. If you already have an account, and you've got your ToA box with the cdkey in it, you can register fine.

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
Yea i dont wanna register a new account tho, need to renew my subscription :mad:

Its ok for people who wanna make new accounts :p

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Jerioth said:
Yea i dont wanna register a new account tho, need to renew my subscription :mad:

Its ok for people who wanna make new accounts :p
got email this morning your account has been terminated..oops now i cant renew!! DAM YOU GOA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom