Register subsription fault causing accounts to be terminated :(

• Thread starter old.Sebula Mobnuker
  • Start date
O

old.Sebula Mobnuker

Your supposed to see the card type page after you see the invoce when you go to update your game time.
I even rang the States tonight, as GOA france are so hard to get hold of and they said they have no connection with europe at all, so not our problem.
Well after i said Mythic have marketed the game to GOA, and they will get some of the money from the subsriptions. With their name top centre of the game box, i think it is your problem i said.
After that they got a supervisor who listened to me again and informed me they would send GOA and internal Mythic people an email saying that there is a issue with there registration server. and giving them my account names.
I also pointed out that GOA need to get their tech support team a new clock as 24 hrs from Tuesday is wednesday not oh sorry they still have not replied to my email yet.
IF this helps i hope you all will be sorted as well, as it could be a side affect of the hack they had the other week.

F

Fex

Well accroding to the Announcments page on the DAoC forums Kemor said that there servers were now fine and working properly after the attacks, when I first bought the game i was able to register almost straight away but a few days later alot of the BW forum regs had a whole heap of problems so i dont think there subscription/registration server has ever worked properly and it always seems like there is a problem of some sort going on with the game in general. There never seems to be enough info from GOA to the public through there forums other than to say that a new patch is coming or a few FAQ's which imo getright would be a better place to put. So Kemor if you read this could you reply please there wont be any flames coming from me I would simply like to know whats going on.

/edit typos hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom