regent/agaton/snikr changed owner

N

[NP]Regent

guess noone knows who I am.. anyway, my account isnt mine anymore and the chars Agaton, Regent & Snikr on excal and Loyah & Slobban on prydwen is now played by some other guy :)

cyaz etc :)

oh.. and remember, it's just a game =)

T

Tobold

i don't mean to put you down or anything, but if GOA read this forum (it has been known of) then that account is prob banned

A

acei

Originally posted by Tobold
i don't mean to put you down or anything, but if GOA read this forum (it has been known of) then that account is prob banned
Only if the account was sold... or do they ban accounts if the owner gives it to a friend?

I

inuyasha

Hes quitting, think he cares? ^_^

Still, i doubt anyone will be banning anyone =)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by acei
Only if the account was sold... or do they ban accounts if the owner gives it to a friend?

Yes. Deliberately giving access to anyone else = breach of COC.
Of course, they'd have to be stupid to cancel an account as the guy will be paying sub fees, regardless of which guy that refers to :p

Byebye Regent, had some good fights vs Agaton...

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by Tobold

Let's face it though, if GOA actually enforced their own rules, then Yog, Negura, etc etc etc would all have been deleted a long time ago.

V

vofflujarnid

Who gives a fuck about CoC and EULA anyway :D

B

Brelakor.

Well, i seriously doubt that a nick at this messageboard saying that he traded/sold his account is much solid proof of anything.

The new owner can just come here posting that this utter crap etc and its word against word :p

-Brelly-

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Just a game.... Just a game, right... *bites nails*
Just... a.... game....

GAH NO! i am a troll!

O

old.shotgunstow

toodloo regent, one of the only NP who I actually liked lol :)

B

Brevis

Bye Agaton, remember doing the laung haul at lair with you, even provided my first bow :)
Have fun with whatever you do from now :)

R

Release

Cheerio m8, still remember the time you saved me from those nasty infils with some super healing+instas ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom