Regarding the D Lotto

N

neverdead

First of all, I just want to state that the 1h was found and won by our grp (Neverdie). So, no worrries and thx that it was found that quickly.

Secondly:
Well, actually i never post in here, just read and enjoy the whine/flame threads but today i decided to post something which, in my opinion, should be mentioned about the D raid lotto. In general, it is more a thread about ppl and their attidudes.
A day after the raid the entire alb forum is full of post about who ripped whom at the lotto and wot is fair and wot is not.... Some ppl say just guild grp and u wont get problems. Others cheat and try to find the justification in the forum etc... An so on.
But why? We had a FG which wasnt guildies alone we had ppl from 3 guilds and we didnt get any problems. We won 2 stones and an uber 1h slasher and all the lotto within the grp was perfect. Ppl respecter each other e.g. not every1 lottod for the stones, just the ppl who explained they were gimped. And the 1h slaser easyly went to a slasher pala (since he was the only one with slash) and no1 even said a word about "it is unfair". Some ppl didnt get a shit out of the 5h raid (me included) but every1 still enjoyed playing and was happy for others to win good items.

I think it is interesting to know that after i won the 1h slasher within 10s i got PMs from Calamore (who sounder a bit desperate) asking t buy the slasher. Well, this would be perfectly ok if it was MY item but i was just representing the grp at the lotto, so could not even consider to sell it to cala or all others who pmed me. I know for sure he knew that but this shows that some ppl are greedy and cannot be happy for others to win. And this is also the reason why we get so many threads in here about "I was called a lamer" or "unfair lotto".

I hope i wont called lame bastard or get banned by tilda as it is normally the case in this forum ; )

-=Neverdie=-

O

old.LandShark

You did nothing wrong, so just let the idiotic talk wash over you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom