Regarding SoM morph

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Can no longer be removed without loosing proc.

good news is the weapons/drums/any other weaponry slot items are shown and show styles and so on.

this is on US atm that is :] if you missed it

Gamah

Banned
yea chims coming back to have tea round camelot table with me!

Gamah

Banned
oh and on topic, now you can look like charcoal man and see your crappy weapons..fantastic!

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh not read about it, but saw it in a video the other day so assumed that was the change.

Looks ok though really, nothing to be afraid of.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
well with my new template, i will have wolf morph, croc morph, and som morph

no-one will ever see the true me!!!1

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:

Arnt you a mucky Saracen anyway?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
this is silly, the one advantage of using the shade morph over cancleing it, was that the enemy couldnt see what weapons or styles you were using.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Melachi said:
this is silly, the one advantage of using the shade morph over cancleing it, was that the enemy couldnt see what weapons or styles you were using.

Not very important in most cases. It takes only a little experience to guess what weapon is someone using, and during that fight there aint much u can do about it (unless u're a paladin perhaps).

Styles? Well totally irrelevant for most cases, except Shadowblade landing Comeback, but after a successfull evade from a SB u can easily see if he's landing Comeback (no slowed and no hindered = no garotte or achilles heel) so time enough to sprint through him to fuck over his Frosty Gaze xDDD

Im guessing most cancelled the shade-form coz they wanted to see what styles they where using and if they hadnt by accident equipped a wrong weapon (or bow :O)

U can see that now tho, so no worries really :)

Personally I think the 'fix'/'change' was somewhere around spot 9483 on the list of things which needed fixage but oh well Mythic priorities aint very compatible with what most players want :/

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Elitestoner said:

Good, you ugly fuck.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Im guessing most cancelled the shade-form coz they wanted to see what styles they where using and if they hadnt by accident equipped a wrong weapon (or bow :O)

Think most people canceled it so that the enemy didnt know that they had SoM up. I know that if i saw an enemy with SoM up it may make me think again about how i go about attacking them

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
am I the only one that cancels since it looks so goddamn ugly it makes me wanna cry? :(

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Styles? Well totally irrelevant for most cases, except Shadowblade landing Comeback, but after a successfull evade from a SB u can easily see if he's landing Comeback (no slowed and no hindered = no garotte or achilles heel) so time enough to sprint through him to fuck over his Frosty Gaze xDDD

Exactly, im speaking from a Shadowzerker point of view, my backup style is usualy doublefrost, sometimes snowblind if i think its going to be a long fight, with shade form up (as it is currently) people wouldnt see the big yellow trail and think, hmm time for run through to avoid stun.

Screw it though, theres allways more options

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom