Regarding Loriot (all pls read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
It was as we least expected just a LD issue nothing more after all, I just want all to know that.

SO my offical apology goes to you mate, i hope u accept it.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
I gave my comment on this on the other thread (to do with exactly the same thing)....you apologised on there...why start another thread for exactly the same thing ??.

Basically, you jumped to the wrong conclusion, took the wrong action, and then found out you were wrong. If you did it in the other order, ie...found out you were wrong first, you would not need 2 threads, would not need to apologise, and would not have dragged an innocent person and 2 guilds name through the "Arti Stealing mofo" mud. Wish people would give things time to work out instead of coming straight to FH. :(

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Heath said:
I gave my comment on this on the other thread (to do with exactly the same thing)....you apologised on there...why start another thread for exactly the same thing ??.

Not that bad to start a new thread, i only got as far as the 'topic' :p

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:

Basically, you jumped to the wrong conclusion, took the wrong action, and then found out you were wrong. If you did it in the other order, ie...found out you were wrong first, you would not need 2 threads, would not need to apologise, and would not have dragged an innocent person and 2 guilds name through the "Arti Stealing mofo" mud. Wish people would give things time to work out instead of coming straight to FH. :(
1: because ppl dont read every reply on a thread, and i wanted it to be absoluley clear that hes name and reputation should not be harmed in any way.

2: Reagrding my saying kotl when i meant kknightsof the round table, well what can i say more than sorry? it was a human error, that happened.
made a reply regarding that in the other post.

3: Since you werent there and dont know the whole story, how can you be so "righteous"? We gave him 20 minutes, and it was the second after we finnished the encounter and so on. It wasnt like amagad we must post on FH at once.....but after 20 min it gets suspicious....and if u read my post u can see that i added a line where i say "He might actually be LD for real and couldnt get back etc....and if so pls disregard this).

I dont normally do like this...it has happened twice...this issue and the one with encyptor.

ask yourself a question Heath:
How would you think after 20 min?
Especially as the one who grabs the cloak gets a LD not more than 2 seconds after encounter is over.
I dont think you would think alot different.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
nerf typos etc, but whatever...........

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Actually you are wrong, i would think different. I would chase up all possible ways to contact him. I don't run to FH to post. I would be patient enough to wait and see. If no joy there...contact RightNow. People have the view that the only thing to do is (in this order)
1. Complain on FH
2. Eventually tell RightNow.

I am not being "righteous", i am being thoughtful, For as i said before, if the other guy goes genune LD at that point in the game...after all, who hasn't gone LD at some very important point??...he must be crapping himself when he cant get back on. so

Ask yourself a question Maoni:
How would you feel if you go genuine LD, 2 secs after getting an arti. You cannot get back on, even after 20 mins.
And, then you find out your name has been dragged through the mud on FH for a PC problem. !!

You have to look at it from the other guys point of view too. As i have always said...Always 2 sides to a story.
you say it has happened twice....not a bad average when you consider how long artis have been about now. If it was a regular everyday occurance, by one person (or alts)..then yes..prolly would be miffed. Otherwise, all this sort of post does is give people a bad name for no reason. YOU have the ability to speak to the mods and close BOTH threads. As you have apologised to all concerned, why dont you do it to stop more stuff like this on FH ?.

The ball is in your court.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Actually you are wrong, i would think different. I would chase up all possible ways to contact him. I don't run to FH to post. I would be patient enough to wait and see. If no joy there...contact RightNow. People have the view that the only thing to do is (in this order)
1. Complain on FH
2. Eventually tell RightNow.

I am not being "righteous", i am being thoughtful, For as i said before, if the other guy goes genune LD at that point in the game...after all, who hasn't gone LD at some very important point??...he must be crapping himself when he cant get back on. so

Ask yourself a question Maoni:
How would you feel if you go genuine LD, 2 secs after getting an arti. You cannot get back on, even after 20 mins.
And, then you find out your name has been dragged through the mud on FH for a PC problem. !!

You have to look at it from the other guys point of view too. As i have always said...Always 2 sides to a story.
you say it has happened twice....not a bad average when you consider how long artis have been about now. If it was a regular everyday occurance, by one person (or alts)..then yes..prolly would be miffed. Otherwise, all this sort of post does is give people a bad name for no reason. YOU have the ability to speak to the mods and close BOTH threads. As you have apologised to all concerned, why dont you do it to stop more stuff like this on FH ?.

The ball is in your court.
already asked flim to shut em down.....

Ofc what u say has a good point, but afaik you asume that the first thing we did was posting on FH and so on....thats what i mean you dont know the whole story, anyway i wont argue anymore over this, most embarrasing issue.
Its (afaik and hope) sorted already.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Okies...then my apologies to you for getting it sorted, and for me carrying it on longer than it should have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom