Regarding Emain RvR

Ucallme

Banned
I think GoA should cancel Emain zone for 1 week to force people to go to other RvR spots :p

What do you guys think :)

Amphrax

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
I think GoA should cancel Emain zone for 1 week to force people to go to other RvR spots :p

Amphrax
they should delete odins and hw so those retards wont go in empty zones :<

Corran

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
they should delete odins and hw so those retards wont go in empty zones :<

odins and hw were zerged last night... like 3fg hibs in odins and 2fg mids in HW. Kinda sucked.

Anyways. odins aint often empty now in the evenings, not since groups started to appear to slaughter the solo/duo people that been using it for ages to get away from gank groups.

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i think its kinda useless talking about emain/HW/odins still now that NF is comming ;)

cya there :D

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Emain last night and pre-mid full group this morning/afternoon hasnt been too bad, was running a bard/ranger duo and getting some ok fights.
Getting chased by a fg mids from Amg, all the way along the zonewall and almost to apk is a bit overkill though :sex:

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:

Amphrax
HW is better than Emain for RvR in NF. Hib NF lags too much :<

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Corran said:
odins and hw were zerged last night... like 3fg hibs in odins and 2fg mids in HW. Kinda sucked.

Anyways. odins aint often empty now in the evenings, not since groups started to appear to slaughter the solo/duo people that been using it for ages to get away from gank groups.

A) Odin is far from being suitable for soloers from weeks during "prime time" cause us, KN and FL ran there on regular basis.
B) Last night there were a GPK event in Odins, i can assure u Mids came back in equal numbers.
C) Sad but true in this game there isn't space for soloers (even stealthers ones, go figure a Sorc) no more, but this aint a new thing.
D) U got a groupable Sorc, i suggest u to stop it and go get a group instead of perma whine, think of all ppl who actually MUST solo, they can really "cry".

In regards of an RvR zone zerged cause there are 16-20 ppl rvring in it, well .. get a grip imo.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh, I always thought Emain was always packed since most of the server population was Albs/Mids (general reaction to Hibs getting /level 30 in the past) and to save time running from one end to another, why not go emain when both the portal keeps are close by...

Although not a huge RvR expert, maybe everyone just likes grass :twak:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
A) Odin is far from being suitable for soloers from weeks during "prime time" cause us, KN and FL ran there on regular basis.
B) Last night there were a GPK event in Odins, i can assure u Mids came back in equal numbers.
C) Sad but true in this game there isn't space for soloers (even stealthers ones, go figure a Sorc) no more, but this aint a new thing.
D) U got a groupable Sorc, i suggest u to stop it and go get a group instead of perma whine, think of all ppl who actually MUST solo, they can really "cry".

In regards of an RvR zone zerged cause there are 16-20 ppl rvring in it, well .. get a grip imo.

a) Not always you, kn and fl there. get BO etc coming to farm those that aint such full time gamers as themselves.

b) Fine if it was an event. Though amg camping event seems bit silly, would be better hitting a keep and drawing enemy out then sit on a spot and farm people taht aer many less then them.

c) There is always space for solo people, it just hard to keep it when people infringe on any fights they see. which indeed aint a new thing.

d) No class MUST solo, the only class i see never being allowed in a group is necro's due to poor coding on them. Why should i stop playing my style as you said so? I group at times however i done the "l33t" thing and got bored with it and random groups 95% the time worse then being solo. Oh and perma whine? i dont actually whine to much but i could easily start though it pointless. It only when things keep happening the same way i get annoyed enough to whine here. /gu and /as another matter though :D

and finally 16-20 people on /stick is a zerg. 16-20people run as seperate groups aint. thats the difference. last night it was on /stick aka a zerg

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Doh

Corran said:
a) Not always you, kn and fl there. get BO etc coming to farm those that aint such full time gamers as themselves.

b) Fine if it was an event. Though amg camping event seems bit silly, would be better hitting a keep and drawing enemy out then sit on a spot and farm people taht aer many less then them.

They tried take a keep, rolled by BO and another group (i think) then, since they weren't nowhere near opted groups running, they came back and prolly end up on amg cause Mids moved, et voilà here is a different view of what happened last night.

Corran said:
c) There is always space for solo people, it just hard to keep it when people infringe on any fights they see. which indeed aint a new thing.

Used to solo tons in Odins last year, never saw any1 leave a fair duel ending, sad but true, get over it if u wanna still enjoy the game (this is ofc my pov).

Corran said:
d) No class MUST solo, the only class i see never being allowed in a group is necro's due to poor coding on them. Why should i stop playing my style as you said so? I group at times however i done the "l33t" thing and got bored with it and random groups 95% the time worse then being solo.

Aye cause ofc Champs, Thane, Friars, Armsmen, Mentalist (till lately) find ALWAYS a group inviting em, actually they are on top of classes requested for fgs, really.

Corran said:
Oh and perma whine? i dont actually whine to much but i could easily start though it pointless. It only when things keep happening the same way i get annoyed enough to whine here. /gu and /as another matter though :D

I see u many times posting over other whine, whining yourself, so aye u whine too much, but then again if u feel better wasting time on that go on :p

Corran said:
and finally 16-20 people on /stick is a zerg. 16-20people run as seperate groups aint. thats the difference. last night it was on /stick aka a zerg

Tbh if 16/20 ppl not opted run on stick they aint "zerging" cause 1 well rounded fg will roll em in 10 sec flat. So imo if they want to go out and have fun, let em do, they got same rights as u to RvR i reckon.

Have fun :eek:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Tbh if 16/20 ppl not opted run on stick they aint "zerging" cause 1 well rounded fg will roll em in 10 sec flat. So imo if they want to go out and have fun, let em do, they got same rights as u to RvR i reckon.

And they roll over 1fg non opted group without giving them a chance of a fight.. aka zerged them. All to do with pov and your personal description of zerg. And sure they got same rights, but i got rights to have my pov on their actions and that is that they zerged down anyone they could at amg

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rofl

Corran said:
And they roll over 1fg non opted group without giving them a chance of a fight.. aka zerged them. All to do with pov and your personal description of zerg. And sure they got same rights, but i got rights to have my pov on their actions and that is that they zerged down anyone they could at amg

Like it will change :eek:

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:

Amphrax

i think Mythic should increase the size of a group to 24 to accomodate the new alb fg.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Haroat said:
i think Mythic should increase the size of a group to 24 to accomodate the new alb fg.

lol the alb FG, so what should it be for mids then as every fight they seem to have superior numbers :s

Quite funny really.

Friend playing early.
2mids jump 1alb.
2albs add to help making it 2mid:3alb
and surprisingly another 2 mids appear making 4mid:3alb.

also seems to be an extra mid hiding somewhere to keep the numbers in their favour :p

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
yes... but i never said mids dont do i? infact.. the only realm that seems not to do it is Hib

Corran

Part of the furniture
Haroat said:
yes... but i never said mids dont do i? infact.. the only realm that seems not to do it is Hib

you didnt say they dont, however you implied that albs are different to mids/hibs as you only mentioned them. :D In the current rvr emain situation if you said mids it be more believable as rarely see more then 1full fg of albs in rvr at any time now :s

And the onlly reason hibs dont run as 2-3fg on /stick regularly (because they certainly do sometimes) is because you not got enough people in rvr on a regular bases. If there was same number as hibs as mids/albs at times it would seem that they were together.

Remember just before/after toa hibs had 3rvr guilds in emain often and whenever you got the upper hand there was a very high chance of one or both the other groups appearing. But thats in the past since those groups barely get out now.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
lol the alb FG, so what should it be for mids then as every fight they seem to have superior numbers :s

Quite funny really.

Friend playing early.
2mids jump 1alb.
2albs add to help making it 2mid:3alb
and surprisingly another 2 mids appear making 4mid:3alb.

also seems to be an extra mid hiding somewhere to keep the numbers in their favour :p

ive run around odins from around 5pm to around 10pm the past few days and tbh, i think ive seen one alb group consisting of more than 3 members in those 10 hours of soloing. Hib presence has been stlong as well as mids. thats all fine and dandy but stop with the silly and unsupported remarks about albs zerging more than the rest. its a disillusion from long ago and holds no ground in reality.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil said:
ive run around odins from around 5pm to around 10pm the past few days and tbh, i think ive seen one alb group consisting of more than 3 members in those 10 hours of soloing. Hib presence has been stlong as well as mids. thats all fine and dandy but stop with the silly and unsupported remarks about albs zerging more than the rest. its a disillusion from long ago and holds no ground in reality.

well...

1, you quoted what corran said, he said mids have more of a viable position for it.
2, it was me that accused albs of zerging, and i didnt accuse them anymore than anyone else, as a matter of fact i completely agree with corran that if hibs had more active rvr people they would have alot more zergs about

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom