refund

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
how many ingame on pryd has gotten the refund back,,,i´m closing in on 1 month soon and still not a word from GoA about my items/artis

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali: The problem is: Restoring this many items is pretty hard, imho this is why the item restoration policy should be changed a bit. We all expected that GOA can live by the old policy and restore all items lost due to server side problem. It didn't work. Not their fault, it is an unexpected problem, and noone was able to foresee it will last for this long.

Imho GOA should make sure we can get some compensation in future crashes, but focus replacements to stuff you can't get again (quest items, arties, and they should be replaced in client side problems too), compensation to quick money / help, and make sure people won't rely on timely replacements of all lost items, since that can't be done.

They can't replace stuff any faster, can't spend much more on compensation. Hope everyone learnt from it.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Got my stuff back on Friday, 100p+ And items/gems.

What was your ticket-number?
Mine is 050906-000222 (that is tuesday).

/j (only a month now)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Esselinithia said:
Dwali: The problem is: Restoring this many items is pretty hard, imho this is why the item restoration policy should be changed a bit. We all expected that GOA can live by the old policy and restore all items lost due to server side problem. It didn't work. Not their fault, it is an unexpected problem, and noone was able to foresee it will last for this long.

Imho GOA should make sure we can get some compensation in future crashes, but focus replacements to stuff you can't get again (quest items, arties, and they should be replaced in client side problems too), compensation to quick money / help, and make sure people won't rely on timely replacements of all lost items, since that can't be done.

They can't replace stuff any faster, can't spend much more on compensation. Hope everyone learnt from it.

So what you're saying is that people who use extremely rare items and various ml10 drops should just be shafted and try to get those items back themselves, due to a flaw in GOA/Mythic equipment?

That's just total bullshit.. any less than full compensation in the shape of artifacts, rare drops and items used in templates would be non-sufficient for me.. some items I use in my templates are extremely rare and cannot just be bought in housing for 75p. Especially in a situation like this where a very high number of people get cash compensation and still need to buy various items to get their chars back up and running.. many prices have gone sky-high because of the sudden cash explosion.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine friday so im happy enough. Could have been sooner but hay ho.....

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
050909-000102 is my nr but i replyd when i found 2 chars more but that was like 2 weeks qago and no reply mail

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
I say, full compensation is nice: But if it won't happen, and we can't expect, we should be prepared, and instead of promises of full compensation when it doesn't work for crafted items, rogs, etc. we would need a working policy. If they can't replace items in reasonable time: They should add some merchant and give money quickly, when they compensate for mass events. Non replaceable items like arties, quest items etc. should be given back even if they are lost to client side problems.

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm also waiting for my items still. I was on holiday when they opened the servers so I couldn't rightnow before friday. Pretty annoying not to be able to play :/

incident: 050909-000272

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
seems kinda strange as they can replace most items but they could not replace my sorc epic on my bg1 sorc :<

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Lexxus said:
seems kinda strange as they can replace most items but they could not replace my sorc epic on my bg1 sorc :<

Probably because your bg1 sorc didn't actually do the epic quest himself. I didn't get 2 quest items for my RM either that I had bought in housing, even though I did include it in my lost items list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom