Reducing choke points at Dun Crauchon

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well lately it's been preety clear that DC is the new hot spot for people. Al i suggest is if people want to spread the action away from that one Bridge i suggest people, ie people that want solo fights start using the opposite bridge. This means that people now use both bridges when trying to find fights, and also means that people that travel have a better chance of survival meaning more people will see it as as incentive to going back rather than camping your own portal keep.

I just thought it would be nicer to spread the action over the two DC bridges as lately it's becomming a nightmare for people that try to travel there. Anyways just my two pence just thought it would be also a nice change to the scenary when people can roam around the dock area, and along near the graveyard and between both bridges if they are looking for fights.

Anyways back to rvr.:) :) I'll see you hibs later.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Great idea Brad ... might try that myself :D

Alot of people on all 3 realms have become abit too attached to their main bridge though to do such a noob thing as leave ;)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I got no worries with Crauch east bridge which I think your referring to,

I got no problem with people doing there 1v1, just crauch west was never the right place, crauch west is just a very high traffic zone nutz for 1v1 and mosylt suicide I'd imagine.

GL and hope you have fun in the east :)

Eble

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well im gonna start using the other bridge and will tell others to aswell, so we ca spread the action around abit more.:)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i would love to come if everyone would stop just waveing at me and then /no if i try to fight them.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
i would love to come if everyone would stop just waveing at me and then /no if i try to fight them.

There's always plastic surgery mate, might get less headshakes then. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom