Redesign again !

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all i have yet again redesigned my site. Started to use alot more css styles to run the layout. I know i still use tables in the layout but not as much as i did. Im aiming to hopefully get the site runnin of DIV's in the near future when my knowledge of css gets better.

LINK HERE

Comments and ideas welcome :)

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
looks better in grey than blue

put the © info at the bottom and the leave the top clean

i've recently made mine as CSS as i could be bothered with, i really like it.

http://mooses.34sp.com

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Im waiting to think of what i can have at the top instead of the copyright. I have it at the bottom already as you will of seen. But im struggling to think what to put there :/

Clown

Part of the furniture
Don't put anything there. Also, it looks better in IE than it does in Firefox.
Still, looks aiight.

Wyrd_fish, do you know that your content is overlapping with that logo on the left there?

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Looks quite good, but definately drop the copyright statement at the top of the page. I like the colour.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the comments so far peeps :)

Also i have removed the copyright from the top ;)

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
Clown said:
Wyrd_fish, do you know that your content is overlapping with that logo on the left there?

yes, although loads of people think its an error

i may put it back to normal

Athan

Resident Freddy
wyrd_fish said:

Common mistake, you're not actually specifying a default text colour. Thus on my setup with default black background and orangey text the main text on your page comes out orangey.

When doing *ANY* web design, make sure you set your browser default colours to 'silly' values so you catch this kind of thing.

As soon as you specify *any* colour on a web page you *must* specify them all, else you *will* get undefined results depending on end-user browser setup.

-Ath

P.S. you're guilty of this one too L_Plates :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom