Red vs Blue Vs Green

Zede

Part of the furniture
This situation in HW is a bit strange.

Has this happened before ? can we get in trouble for not "playing the game" ?

Its like an emulation of 1.65 :clap:

it seems to have been decided : "we are not taking any towers/keeps"

One would think....each "zerg" would need the help of one or two gank groups from their realm to mount a successful keep take ( or in mids case 1 fg at 4am :p) but non on alb side at least give a flying fuck about taking any keeps or towers at all.

We like it right now...we like it alot - how long can it last ?

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

Its like an emulation of 1.65 :clap:

One would think....each "zerg" would need the help of one or two gank groups from their realm to mount a successful keep take ( or in mids case 1 fg at 4am :p) but non on alb side at least give a flying fuck about taking any keeps or towers at all.

[00:36] (bigchief): give a mid to tell clan chaos owned from me :E
[00:36] (bigchief): they took my tower with a fg so i took it back on my own ;p

if no tower taking allowed tell them ! Had to spend half an hr getting tower back and reclaiming :< Stupid twats wanted to stop albs porting.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I love it, saves all this boating.

I liked the stealther best who cried "HOMO ALBS" after few dozen people zerged his opponent.

Looks like the Mids and Hibs don't like the Albs zerging so much, they start to run somehow sticked. Saw 3 FGs of Hibs today on stick :eek:.

Today the Mids and Hibs came to play late, guess they were all out drinking lots of beer or maybe PvE'ing :). Please come earlier tomorrow for more arpee for everyone and don't shroom the bridge towers too much or we will have to call the Heretic monster rezz squad in to interrupt you :p.

Keep it going everyone.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad certain hibs have to run a group of high rrs at 3am.

And fyi we took away the porting to catch our breath.

I got bad FPS lag a few times on my 3ghz with 128mb gfx card. Must have been over 40 albs in that zerg if not more.

I'm just glad I don't have my old computer anymore. =)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well it call last until we run out of BPS and you take Berk back again!:)

Zede said:

Its like an emulation of 1.65

One would think....each "zerg" would need the help of one or two gank groups from their realm to mount a successful keep take ( or in mids case 1 fg at 4am ) but non on alb side at least give a flying fuck about taking any keeps or towers at all.

Well it wount last for long now though...!:) Since we (Ragnarök that has berk claimed) run out of bps soon!:) Well see how long it lasts in the end but the end of it all grows ever closer (damn giving away info here) (Well its nothing you wount notice soon anyway so be ready albies soon that elusive berk is within grasp again!:) (When we autorelease it and you launch an attack at it at lvl 1!)

/Charmangle

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
charmangle said:
Well it wount last for long now though...!:) Since we (Ragnarök that has berk claimed) run out of bps soon!:) Well see how long it lasts in the end but the end of it all grows ever closer (damn giving away info here) (Well its nothing you wount notice soon anyway so be ready albies soon that elusive berk is within grasp again!:) (When we autorelease it and you launch an attack at it at lvl 1!)

/Charmangle

Release some mid keeps, you don't need them anylonger :p.

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Is it any win for your realm to let your enemy sail, lag off boats, loose AFK ppl etc etc and get very delayed before u can fight them? No, so PLEASE leave it this way! I believe every1 is happy and roleplayers have lots of other towers/keeps to take.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Haehae. Nice jump on us while we stood around discussing what to do next close to the bridge.
ye wonder wy they got the jump ?.p :flame:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
the actual situation is the best for prydwen why ?

-for opted grps can roam between the keeps .
-for casual players / no toa players can have their fun around the bridge ( did 175k this week with minixxcal SI template :) )

we just need to try keep like now , maybe in future might change the realm and do the same.

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
Very amicable setup atm, and awefully kind of the albs :)

Shame the excalazerg will ruin it when they arrive in a couple of month's time.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
ye wonder wy they got the jump ?.p :flame:

Was a bit strange though... six times we rushed in from the flank an no alb was ever watching. Even when we did it twice within 2 mins. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom