Red server down

C

.Cask

Was it just me or did characters get wiped too?

G

granny

No, it was just you*.

(* - may be a lie)

X

Xavier

they're not wiped - the databases were swapped and they're simulating the first days of the service where everyone simultaneously starts playing/creating etc etc

they're also autopromoting some ppl up to lev50, with lev 50 loot etc etc ;)

Nifty :D

G

granny

All back up and sorted now but any characters created now aren't bumped up to lvl 20 so we get to play with the early levels :) Have to say it's much more fun, I've got a tumi spearchucker up to level 13 now and I'm loving it :)

Need some company though - the name is Granule if anyone's about this evening.

C

.Cask

I was on last night as Cask but getting a bit dissilusioned.

My lvl 20 Lugian Juggernaut got absolutely destroyed by a lvl 15 mob. I can kill lvl 12-14's with ease but lvl 15's hand me my botty. So I've kind of reached a dead end as far as equipment as I've got the best I can get from those 12-14's and the lvl 15's are way too hard.

Maybe I need to take up crafting or something. I saw another lvl 20 kill the mob that had just killed me in about 2 hits so I must be doing something wrong. Just wish I knew what it is :(

C

.Cask

Oh also the way you can play as a band is just pure genius. I can see hours of fun developing from that during quite moments for groups. Do better instruments mean they sound a bit louder? Haven't been able to figure that out yet.

G

granny

Aye the music is great fun - on Sunday morning we got 10 people together all playing instruments, made a fellowship called the Rolling Cragstones and proceeded to tour 3 towns (Arwic, Cragstone and Kehan) putting on gigs for the crafters :) The best bit was when all the crafters stopped crafting and all started dancing, superb fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom