Red Orchestra

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
anyone play this ?
just had clan server updated and turned back on for a bit, see if its used.. so anyone fancy a splat, come on in :D

/pimp, but there isnt an FH one so ner !

its : 85.236.98.68:7757

;)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Ive had Red Orchestra since it wasnt on Steam, in fact I played it today, it must be the most realistic war fps, but the engine wants updating, its getting rather ugly :(

Mabs

Ive had Red Orchestra since it wasnt on Steam, in fact I played it today, it must be the most realistic war fps, but the engine wants updating, its getting rather ugly :(

that it does, but the feel and atmosphere of it beats almost all other FPSs hands down, and the attention to detail is ace :D

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Agreed :) Its a shame they dont get different troops in it though (yeah I know its Red Orchestra, but you know what I mean :) ) only the Russian guns and uniforms are horrible, I like to play as German (Ew!)

I play on those Wild Bunch 50 man servers when I play, they are good.

Mabs

Agreed :) Its a shame they dont get different troops in it though (yeah I know its Red Orchestra, but you know what I mean :) ) only the Russian guns and uniforms are horrible, I like to play as German (Ew!)

I play on those Wild Bunch 50 man servers when I play, they are good.

aye, same. what name you play under ?
oh and look at Mare Nostrum, its a brits/germans in north africa mod just gone into beta :)

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I play on Wild Bunch too but I get bored of the same few maps so I might start trying other servers.

I installed a mod that adds Africa / British stuff but the 2 servers were both in USA..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom