Red Nose Day

N

Nibbler

Yes, please, give what you can. Comic Relief helps people like Embattle to give them a brighter future. :p

N

nothing

Already have... my sister was a clown for the day and half the girls in our class went round wearing their undies on the outside.

W

Wij

FFS. Do u want TUG to mess his monitor up ?

No ? OK, keep talk of sisters to a minimum :)

O

old.charliealpha

Tried watching Comic Relief but after every other sketch they insisted on shoving a guilt trip down yer throats. A tad over the top maybe? I mean, we're aware of the cause but theres really no need to promote it that way :/

Or am I cold hearted twat.

O

old.Cpl_Custard

I already gave them about £20 from voteing Venessa out of the house :)

O

old.Necro

My conservative side dispises a lot of modern fund-raising methods.

E

Embattle

The RedNose feels great and would work well as a destresser :)

W

Wij

I'm loathe to ring those charity vote lines since BT takes such a big cut. I'd rather just give directly.

O

old.DooMlin

Okay some of the stuff was okay on Comic relief night but did billy connely really have to jump around with no clothes on, on tele!
I feel like writting a letter to Points of View!

N

Nibbler

I agree Doomlin, I thought they said 'Pants to Poverty' not 'No Pants to Poverty'! :)

N

Nibbler

No but the actual catchphrase is 'Pants TO Poverty'. Stop questioning the joke Mungo, because when you do, you question the system. THE SYSTEM WORKS MUNGO! STOP QUESTIONING THE SYSTEM!!!

O

old.DooMlin

We are all part of the system! ANd it sux but u would think that the system would allow billy connely to keep his pants on!

Users who are viewing this thread