Red nose day

F

Flimgoblin

(since sharma closed his post due to sarky bastards ;))

Myself I sold some jelly babies at an extortionate markup (10p a jelly baby)

but since it's effectively "donate to comic relief and get a sweet" it's not too bad :)

The proceeds are of course being embezzled and used to fund the purchase of my hollowed out volcano in the south pacific instead....

O

old.Dillinja

Well, while it's here, I myself bought a nose (which I did not wear) and sponsored some people to do some incredibly stupid things.

O

old.tRoG

I dyed my hair red and put it into big spikes, then headbanged my way through through the day, as I was carrying a boogie blaster round with me, playing TeH CLaSH and WaNCiD. Raised £55.

Go me!

*Goes back to furiously scrubbing at the "Comes off the next time you wash!" dye*

[EDIT: Yes, it was just an excuse]

A

Addlcove

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT A RED NOSE DAY IS???? BEFORE i AM GONNA IMPLODE

O

old.tRoG

It's called nationwide thing called Comic Relief, and you do stupid things for money, to give to charity.

A

Addlcove

so in essence you're ll just being your normal british self today and are getting payed to be so?

:p

O

old.Dillinja

Not exactly - I didn't do anything stupid, but some people did, so I suppose you're half-right, and the people doing the stupid things were not getting paid exactly - as the money goes to disadvantaged people.

Now you are a Red nose day/Comic relief expert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom