Red Guard strikes back

A

ab_fluid

rofl, last nights rvr was shit, there was 1 mid guild grp out all night (Atrocity). There was 2x 1fg LA running around 2x 1fg VGN, 1x 1fg CF, 1x 1fg Vigi, 1x1fg DH, i never saw more than 1fg hibs roaming together all night, there was just nothing to fight, and every hib legged it to any mid sightings, we never saw 1fg albs all night, they were just camping amg the entire time so naturally got arse fucked.

Find it quite funny this thread from a bitter savages xD

N

-Nuked-

i blaim it on albs and mids roleplaying house keeper :p hibs will rarely run as 2fg's if they dont need too (this excludes vigilance.) you really cant complain about adds imho, shit happens. we dont call for help, we dont have a cg and we dont report the enemy realms movement till the fight is done and dusted

T

Tyka

Hmm, those screens you took are all at amg.

the screen u took on levian hill was us + dh against 4fg middies, that added as 1fg in between 30-40 secs all the time..

I got respect for RG, they've been around when midgard had hard times and even at those times they brought a few of them to RvR, of course when things got easier for mid they had 2fgs running at all times even tho everyone else was 1fg wich i find a bit lame, but at one point or another guilds have "zerged" others, no1 can deny that.

What bothers me atm are these 3month new guilds with completely new ppl from pryd that rerolled and think they're all that. those are the ppl I got no respect for.

Keep up the good work to the ppl that sticked with RG from day #1 til now. /respect.

R

Rg.Roller

Originally posted by Tyka
Hmm, those screens you took are all at amg.

the screen u took on levian hill was us + dh against 4fg middies, that added as 1fg in between 30-40 secs all the time..

all shots including an mg were mmg and humm maybe just unlucky at the levi hill. What pissed me off wasnt the fact that a few times we meet 2fg etc.. I was that we kept meeting new sets of different hibbs "mainly guilded not random" running in 2fg's.

eh nm shit happens

Red guard is just recovering form the summer holidays low, people left for rl or to create new guilds. Wos left and Mikhail is struggling with Isp probs atm so its hard to lead the guild in a direction without consulting them first :/ Give it another month though and we should be back rdy to run a decent fg.

I hope so

T

Tyka

All guilds have their ups and downs, your real friends are the ones who stick with you when things go bad.

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by ab_fluid
rofl, last nights rvr was shit, there was 1 mid guild grp out all night (Atrocity). There was 2x 1fg LA running around 2x 1fg VGN, 1x 1fg CF, 1x 1fg Vigi, 1x1fg DH, i never saw more than 1fg hibs roaming together all night, there was just nothing to fight, and every hib legged it to any mid sightings, we never saw 1fg albs all night, they were just camping amg the entire time so naturally got arse fucked.

Find it quite funny this thread from a bitter savages xD
must be fun, fluid u roxor now? :p

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by nalistah
Here u have teh "HIB L33T". He think he is anyway. "LOOK AT ME, I PWN, U SUCK".. sad person.

RG was strong enough to tare VGN apart in equal numbers anyway. Thats enough for me.

Here you have th always so bitter and cant appreciate some sarcastic remark.

Cant take a joke no? lol... ;)

N

Nazghul-

I lub you RG the gg that usually ressurecting me and don't just walk past my corpse :)

When do we get Aattack of the Wrathofsauron-clones? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom