Red Bull

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I actually really like the taste of it. I think it's great. However, it is very expensive, it doesn't give you wings, and it has had many health warnings in the past. Therefore, I will only drink it if there is some around. I won't go out of my way to buy it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The taste is great, it is however provided to us in too smaller cans. And it is a little pricey, but it is a loverly drinky treat.

mank!

Part of the furniture
The taste of it reminds me of Sunny Delight.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
My housemate put an empty Red Bull can in my bin and it took me about 2 days to work out what was making my room smell of puke.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
and what was making your room smell of puke?

Interesting story about the friend, the empty can and the bin though.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's the subtext about the affair we were having behind my gay transgendered boygirlfriends back while my other girlfriend who's really a horse, but in actuality is a broom* runs away with my sister that makes it so good.

I trust everyone picked up on it, or was it too subtle?

*(c) Family Guy.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
You scare me Willier. 6th in the Red Bull.

Come to Aviemore this weekend, I'm entering the SS Euros on my sexy new bike. :)

*makes hooligan noises*

I often stop in Aviemore to stay with friends. Tried skiing there once... I crashed into a fence :mad:

mank!

Part of the furniture
nath said:
I think it's the subtext about the affair we were having behind my gay transgendered boygirlfriends back while my other girlfriend who's really a horse, but in actuality is a broom* runs away with my sister that makes it so good.

I trust everyone picked up on it, or was it too subtle?

*(c) Family Guy.

Oh no, I picked up on it but it was so subtle it was mind blowing and I've only just regained my composure to a level where I am able to make this post...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, I should put warnings on my story - but those warnings would be so full of subtext that your brain would implode before you had a chance to read the text that it was warning you about.

Perhaps we should stop before this gets out of hand :\

mank!

Part of the furniture
Even the subtext in that post is giving me chest pains!

(yes, let's stop)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I don't mind red bull but I prefer solstice. It's lucozades version and it helped me survive my first two years of uni.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I mostly drank Red Bull at night, while driving. Mostly...

I don't drink that stuff any more, if I'm tired (and that would be the only reason, EVER), I'd sooner have a Large XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger meal, and a large Latte from the Coffee Nation machines at the services (best coffee ever tbfh!)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm. I remember knocking back red wodka/red bull on nights out until my peripheral vision fizzed with purple light flashes. tis an evil drink tbh.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
For all those who drink Red Bull on a regular basis for the effects, rather than the taste, you will probably find it is doing nothing for you. Caffeine is like any other drug. Once you have built up a tolerance to it, you need more and more to get the same effect.

To be honest, if its the effects of Red Bull your after, then why not buy in bulk Available from Allsports (who just happen to be one of my old sponsors ;)) in Doncaster for just £8.99 for enough to mix about 6litres.

Whilst this stuff dosnt taste at all like Red Bull, it damn near gives you wings (and would prolly get you banned by the IOC, FIFA, UCI and any other sports council, if drunk in excess).

We use it for the last half hour of competition for a really good punch at the finish, although you do need to fast from caffeine for a week or so before the event to get a good effect.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Been drinking it pretty much since it came out over here. Still works a treat for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom