Recruiting

Malthius

Fledgling Freddie
Hail and well met to you all.
I am Malthius, grand herald of The Custodians of Albion.
As we have recently begun an Alliance we are now looking for other people to help fill our own number of members.

We as a guild are dedicated to the protection of Albion from threats both within and without. Our concern does not rest solely on the invaders of the North or the West but also upon caring and protecting the people of this ladnd, whether they be warrior, merchant or farmer. In doing so we aim to bring Albion back to the glory that it once held during the rain of the last Pendragon, the Great King Arthur. We regulalry arrange events for our members and encourage and support them to do likewise.

If you would wish to learn more of us and how we operate, you can view our Great Tome, or pay a visit to our open forum.

Should you be interested in joining or wish to learn more of us then any messages can be addressed to an email address you'll find on their site and our scribes that deal with such will be in contact with you as swift as they are able.

I shall now bid you a farewell and hope that we may hear from some of you in the future.

sorry no emails in posts - flim

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
indeed, very nice homepage!

if you put as much work in managing the guild as you did in homepage - this might be albions next large guild =)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
[e] said:
if you put as much work in managing the guild as you did in homepage - this might be albions next large guild =)

it's a roleplaying guild I believe (unless they've changed their plans) which probably means that won't happen :(

Malthius

Fledgling Freddie
flimgoblin said:
sorry no emails in posts - flim

oops, my bad, my apologies for that.
Thank you all for your comments, our Keeper of the Tome Lady Ilsa has most certainly done a fine task in scribing it.

I

Ilsa

Greetings to you all. I am Ilsa, Keeper of the Tomes for the Custodians of Albion and although we are small in number I would challenge anyone to find a more committed organised group who are dedicated to the cause of serving and protecting these fair lands of Albion. For all that was said those six months past we are still here and we are here to stay.

Where there is hope there is light and we of the Custodians bring light eternal to the peoples of Albion

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Ilsa said:
bring light eternal to the peoples of Albion
Bah... why is it that people always want to bring us light?

Why isn't there a guild who's mission it is to bring pie (preferably cherry pie, with a generous helping of custard) to the peoples of Albion?!?

<sigh>

Good luck with the guild anyway... ;)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
Bah... why is it that people always want to bring us light?

Why isn't there a guild who's mission it is to bring pie (preferably cherry pie, with a generous helping of custard) to the peoples of Albion?!?

<sigh>

Good luck with the guild anyway... ;)

i thought that was FC's plan? until Elbeek ate it all :/

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom