Recruiting my guild

Logi

Part of the furniture
Hi everyone,

during the summer i created a guild called Bainteoir de Anam (meaning The Slayers of Souls if interested) with some friends. But since summer has ended most of them are focusing on college or school leaving me and 3 other buds left.

ATM we are a guild that focus alot on small manned rvr which we are trying to bring to a bigger scale obviously and play BGs (mostly molvik and occasionally Thidranki when Cornokz /begs :p). We usually organise PL sessions at rassa or CO5 dungeon during the weekends if necessary :)

If theres any interest please reply to this thread with your toon name and ywain and i'll contact you soon ingame :) If there are any questions, ask em ;)

thanks for reading!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm only begging for thid because my main acc is closed :(

I'd much rather give molvik a go on my eld or perhabs make a druid :)

ps. It's a great guild, still a bit low on numbers, but all a fine bunch of people

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Hey there, I'm considering picking up on DAoC once again, though I've just re-activated both my accounts and I'm downloading the client so I guess I'm beyond considering. Anyways, Once I get sorted I wouldn't mind joining the guild if that'd be alright. Though despite having played this game on and off since SI launched I can't remember ANYTHING, so I'll be pretty much useless the first week, heh. Either way I've got a couple of temped toons I believe, with my main being a Blademaster.

Toodeloo

Toel

Loyal Freddie
*checks sig* Oh that's right, I had a bomber aswell! Sweet!

Scarpio

Loyal Freddie
You should join the NFD /as with the guild. Quite a few euros playing there

Logi

Part of the furniture
You should join the NFD /as with the guild. Quite a few euros playing there

started my own alliance with another guild for now. They are expanding aswell and we'll be inviting more guilds soon probably :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom