recruiting cleric

foxone

Fledgling Freddie
recruting rr5+ cleric who can play well for RvR guild Owned to play set groups on monday tueday thursday and saturday nights from 6/7. till late to applie send a well written application too danielleemblem@hotmail.com

there is also 1 other space in guild for any one with a good RvR chr rr6+ with good knowledge of rvr.

Heremita

Fledgling Freddie
m8, don't think you will find a good cleric like this.
Group them and do rvr with them, and maybe after ask them to join the guild if you like they way he playes.. i would never join a guild who recrutes on a forum..

it's so easy to do 500k AFK :) you would never know if they really know how to play a cleric

forgive me for my horrible english :)

Cya

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
LOL at asknig for a good application

I can send you my CV if you like :) didnt realise getting a group was similair to getting a job :twak:

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Stallker said:
LOL at asknig for a good application

I can send you my CV if you like :) didnt realise getting a group was similair to getting a job :twak:

Uh, doesnt every guild do that thats recruiting - You have to write a little something about your chars, class, level, ML, RR etc.

Heremita

Fledgling Freddie
m8, when i joined Rage, before getting invited, i played with them for 2 months every single day with my skald on Deira and at the end they invited me... don't think than an email can prove your skills even if you have a full arty-ml-equipped char..

just my penny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom