Recruit me.......

O

old.uk*guy

I've been playin for about 6 months but im a quick learner. Although im on a 56k connection, i would say im a pretty good hpb, usually come within the top 4 on FFA's.

Anyway, there ya go, let me know.

[This message has been edited by uk*guy (edited 19 June 2000).]

O

old.venturer01

recruit me 2
thinking about joining a clan.
you will find me on q3a cctf, ctf and qw any mod.
qw venturer or add (sco) on none uk servers
q3 venturer(sco)

[This message has been edited by venturer01 (edited 19 June 2000).]

[This message has been edited by venturer01 (edited 20 June 2000).]

[This message has been edited by venturer01 (edited 20 June 2000).]

O

old.SkySlash

I'm actually thinking of starting a clan :p

Problem is trying to get members when u have'nt esablished yourself and the clan. Its just a thought.

O

old.uk*guy

I used to play CTF all the time, but now i prefer FFA's.

Whats that last post all about then.???

O

old.SkySlash

Double Post

[This message has been edited by SkySlash (edited 19 June 2000).]

O

old.SkySlash

Problem is trying to get members when u have'nt esablished yourself as a clan. Its just a thought.

O

old.SkySlash

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SkySlash:
Originally posted by SkySlash:

Problem is trying to get members when u have'nt esablished yourself as a clan. Its just a thought.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*void*

O

old.uk*guy

Well if you decide to start a clan, or if anyone still needs an extra mamber in there clan, get in touch with me.

O

old.Spencer

Look, I am not being big headed here but I think I could do with being recruited by an excellent Quake 3 clan if they need another member. I only have a 56k modem BUT for some reason I just about always win on FFA servers. My online name is SPENCER and you can find me playing on the FFA servers and thegamesnetwork.com server and gamersparadise.nl server. I always seem to do really well and I think personally that I would be 'on fire' with a T1 or ISDN connection. I am even thinking about going to the Texas tourny this year. I have played FPS for ages and the practice pays off. Even people that come on with connections like under 100 ping can't beat me! Seriously though, if anyone wants a member you've found them here! ME! Just email me if u want me.

------------------
You know I'm right and go to www.gamersparadise.co.uk

O

old.uk*guy

Well, looks like i've started something here, i post one measly message about being recruited and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.lol

Spencer, are you in UK or USA?

O

old.uk*guy

I was just wonderin.

Skyslash might be settin up a clan, not sure of any details yet.

Have to have you a battle sometime.

O

old.Shadow

I was just wondering, if you want to set up a clan then why dont we just all band together and form one between us. It will also mean that any others who see this might want to join then bang! We have got ourselves a clan and people who want to join!
Anyhow, if you wanna to talk to me bout this then contact me and please state your username if you want to add me on ICQ

Email: luke_jelley@hotmail.com

------------------
From beyond the light came the Shadow

O

old.Shadow

I was just wondering, if you want to set up a clan then why dont we just all band together and form one between us. It will also mean that any others who see this might want to join then bang! We have got ourselves a clan and people who want to join!
Anyhow, if you wanna to talk to me bout this then contact me and please state your username if you want to add me on ICQ

Email: luke_jelley@hotmail.com

------------------
From beyond the light came the Shadow

O

old.Shadow

By the way, SkySlash, whats your icq No, then i can contact u

O

old.SkySlash

30026133 m8, we should set up some kind of meeting to discuss this further.

O

old.Quorthon

Hola Guys,

If you are thinking of starting one off can you let me know? Especially if you think you will be low-maintenance :) What I mean by this is that I dont have 40 hours a week to devote to Quake due to commitments in Real Life.

I've recently gotten ISDN and although based in Ireland can still ping 70-120 on BW servers.

ICQ 10480914 or you will see me in the FFA leagues on Thurs nights (#bwq3l on IRC).

Cheers

Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom