Recognition of Albion relic raid (or lack of it)

J

jetsetminer

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the last major relic raid was posted on the camelot-europe web site with a nice little review of the event. (I cannot check because the stupid flash based website won't work properly on my linux machine at work)

Now albion come along, and by all reports, put together a well executed raid that gets our relic back after a long time in the hands of the enemy. Even the other realms have posted to these forums congratulating albion on a well planned and well executed raid.

But where is the congratuations on the main camelot-europe website? When was the last time anything that albion did in-game was reported? Am I just missing something or have other people noticed this as well?

L

-Lonewolf-

Its hardly the end of the world maybe GOA haven't got round to posting it, and don't forget if they do make it a regular thing then they will have to post every single attempt of take of the relics which could prove time consuming.

Just a thought

K

Kobold

Next time post about the relic raid before it starts :p

F

Flimgoblin

bearing in mind it was a slow news week and the last one was the first relic raid since they improved the guards...

:) never know ...

B

Belomar

Well...

I'm in the process of writing my chronicle(s) of the relic raid. Hopefully we can get GOA to link to that as soon as I post it (maybe today, we'll see). Anyone know an email address we can use to tip them off?

Q

quinthar

Clearly you lot forgot the obvious:

They dont like the Albs (Population problem and all, like its Albs fault or summat!!) and they are too busy nerfing them :p

B

bf_kate

errr..

GOA haven't nerfed anything. :rolleyes:
I personally don't really care if they put anything on their site. I just care that hibbies will be nuking me for 10% less.
:m00:

D

-Dreama-

Well, I do think that if Mythic posts about one sucesseful relic raid by one realm they have to post about all the relms sucessful attempts. Mythic is SUPOSSED to be nutrel when it comes to the realms. By not posting about the Alb relic raid it just makes them look bad. I don't particularly care if Albion gets the glory it deserves, I know we rock and that's all that matters to me.

O

old.LandShark

it's not mythic, it was the first one after the patch, it doesn't actually matter a blind toss, can we please whine about something slightly more meaningful please?

Z

Zargar

Congrats on the successful raid guys :)

We will not be posting news on every relic exchange. The reason there was news on it with the Midgard raid, was because it was the first successful one since the relic keep upgrade, thus making it more extraordinary.

Again, this doesnt make it less of a feat, and from what I've heard it was excellently planned and carried out.

Congratulations again.

K

Kagato.

They did a nice little news report type thing for the mid raid, I don't see the harm in giving the albs one too, its not like successful relic raids are frequent or anything and its fun to read, adds to the glory and gives a chance to roleplay a little.

Come on GOA, get your finger out, lets have our news story too :D

K

K0nah

I suspect someone from mid was good enuf to email GoA something they could just c&p onto the news page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom