Recipies for alchemy 1000+ skill muddled up?

M

mid-sinister

The 1019 skill Stable Arcanium Leeching Tincture's recipie is wrong, it uses the same ingredients as it normally would, but it tries to make a Stable Arcanium Ablative Tincture (900odd skill)

I bought 3p of materials to make this item to skill up of it and now its bugged, i hoped the "fix" of tradeskill recipies patch was to fix this but hey it still there, i havent checked the other 1000+ skill things yet but id assume theres more that are bugged also.

M

mid-sinister

Thing is, I made this post after the maitanance, it didnt fix it.

M

mid-sinister

WHY do goa even have a test server? its like 3-4 times they have taken the server down today, and just wait, wait till rightnow gets my mail about some 1000+ alchemy items being unmakable because they make the wrong item, servers will have to go down yet again.

edited

Seems rightnow replied to me within 2 hours, what a shocker, say they are looking into it.

O

old.Lythande

Funny enough when they were testing it on gorre, kemor kept spamming server-messages saying no SC/Alch advances. Go figure..

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by mid-sinister
The 1019 skill Stable Arcanium Leeching Tincture's recipie is wrong, it uses the same ingredients as it normally would, but it tries to make a Stable Arcanium Ablative Tincture (900odd skill)

I bought 3p of materials to make this item to skill up of it and now its bugged, i hoped the "fix" of tradeskill recipies patch was to fix this but hey it still there, i havent checked the other 1000+ skill things yet but id assume theres more that are bugged also.

I know why that is.. let me find the link to it..

hang on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom