recipe of Teophilis

OleP

Fledgling Freddie
I found this "Recipe of Theophilis" in a chest in the mittle of Stygia the other day, does anyone have any idea of whats its for?? It delves nothing, and reads out as a lvl 6 magical item. No use or anything...i hope someone can help me out here.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
OleP said:
I found this "Recipe of Theophilis" in a chest in the mittle of Stygia the other day, does anyone have any idea of whats its for?? It delves nothing, and reads out as a lvl 6 magical item. No use or anything...i hope someone can help me out here.

It's for the Necyomancer Artifact Quest:

[9-12-2005] The Camelot Reporter
- The infernalists and necyomancers no longer drop bags of " … "
- All the quests of Lobais, Lovernios, Brigit and Chief Bran Llyr are once again available.
- The Necyomancer Apprentice now knows how to find a level 6 recipe as well as a new level 3 recipe.

I would love to know where you got it from, pretty please :) I'm currently doing the quest.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
It's for the Necyomancer Artifact Quest:

[9-12-2005] The Camelot Reporter
- The infernalists and necyomancers no longer drop bags of " … "
- All the quests of Lobais, Lovernios, Brigit and Chief Bran Llyr are once again available.
- The Necyomancer Apprentice now knows how to find a level 6 recipe as well as a new level 3 recipe.

I would love to know where you got it from, pretty please :) I'm currently doing the quest.
can you still get the quest?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
A guildy got it from the chest outside fortress of storms , didnt need a key either iirc :)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I picked it as well last night it was near a tree at the GS spot in styg.

So do i need to find another chest now to start the quest?

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Where do u get the quest? ive got 2 of them recipes already.. The chests were in random places in stygia. 1 of em were just north of DS encounter.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Ferengi said:
Where do u get the quest? ive got 2 of them recipes already.. The chests were in random places in stygia. 1 of em were just north of DS encounter.
From a GOA event ran a couple of weeks ago. I don't think anyone can get it anymore, crying shame that, I really wanted to try it but I never could get into DF thanks to the mids. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom