Recently started playing DAoC again

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
On the US servers (Gareth).

Anyway, i've not played for about 2 years, and i'm confused by some things that i hope someone can shed some light on.

Why does everyone bang on about

• Yar
  • Mists
  • Big3

What is Dragonsworn armour?
I've bought LoTM, what is it?
Why can't i buy a level 35 horse anymore!?!

Thanks!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
On the US servers (Gareth).

Anyway, i've not played for about 2 years, and i'm confused by some things that i hope someone can shed some light on.

Why does everyone bang on about

• Yar
  • Mists
  • Big3

What is Dragonsworn armour?
I've bought LoTM, what is it?
Why can't i buy a level 35 horse anymore!?!

Thanks!

Dragonsworn armour is Crafted armour with bonus start (eg. +15str +40hits etc +5 fatigue)

LoTM = RvR Expansion brining new Mini relics which can be used in groups to give extra buffs, you need to Gain Realm points to keep them, also you show up on the Realm War map when you are carrying on out side of the labyrinth. You can now be Champion Level 10, and there are various new weapons(Dragon), Armour(Dragon Epic) etc.

Horse is now available from level 10, and is a quest from the Royal Stable master(if you play albion) I cannot remember for Hib/Mid

Influenza

Part of the furniture
The dragonsworn armour is the pretty much the same as the 5th slot armour we got a few years back , you need a broken dragonsworn armour/weapon drop for each piece , these drop from dragonsworn mobs.

The bonuses are here Ehrayn's New Crafted Armor Bonuses Cheat Sheet

Mists is a repeatable lvl 40 quest that gives roughly , 1.8-2.1 bubbles of exp per run , Allakhazam.com: Dark Age of Camelot

Yar is part of the dragon quests , hes part of the quest chain to get the dragonslayer armour/weapon.

Big 3 is the dragonslayer quest for your dragonslayer weapon , you dont have to purchase the dragonbane weapon to get credit.

Allakhazam.com: Dark Age of Camelot

Lotm is a rvr dungeon based underneath agramon heres a basic guide Classes of Camelot - Labyrinth Overview , it also enables cl6-10 and the ability to use mythirian items.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Mists is a repeatable lvl 40 quest that gives roughly , 1.8-2.1 bubbles of exp per run , Allakhazam.com: Dark Age of Camelot
Sorry dude, Mists refers to Battles in the Mist quest, a pre-requisit to the other Dragon quests like Yar the Firstborn, its this quest Allakhazam.com: Dark Age of Camelot and requires killing of some higher tier mobs:

Quest Goal: Kill 10 drakulv sacrificers. (yellow to 50)
Quest Goal: Kill 10 drakulv soultrapper. (grape con)
Quest Goal: Kill 5 drakulv disciples. (grape with nasty adds)

LotM is a massive dungeon - Dark Age of Camelot Labyrinth of the Minotaur luvly place to RvR and PvE :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Sorry dude, Mists refers to Battles in the Mist quest, a pre-requisit to the other Dragon quests like Yar the Firstborn, its this quest Allakhazam.com: Dark Age of Camelot and requires killing of some higher tier mobs:

Quest Goal: Kill 10 drakulv sacrificers. (yellow to 50)
Quest Goal: Kill 10 drakulv soultrapper. (grape con)
Quest Goal: Kill 5 drakulv disciples. (grape with nasty adds)

LotM is a massive dungeon - Dark Age of Camelot Labyrinth of the Minotaur luvly place to RvR and PvE :)

Oh well , my mistake , never played mid on US servers :)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
The main repeatable quest for the 2 bub's etc is melting the ice which takes about 10 mins a run.

There is a repeatable one in Malmo to kill green con mobs but i cant remember the name of it

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Wow how complicated has DAoC become! Back in my day all you needed was 100% crafted and a spellcrafter then some ToA artifacts but now its just crazy.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Wow how complicated has DAoC become! Back in my day all you needed was 100% crafted and a spellcrafter then some ToA artifacts but now its just crazy.

Yea, you dont want to know how mutch time and spendt equipping my mauler and shadowblade with all the latest riffraff :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
OMGZOR heaven forbid they put new content in the game to make PvE more interesting and give us some new toys to play with!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
minidragons.

4 smaller dragons in malmo. need good fg to defeat them, drop ok loot, need to kill 4 of them to get credit for 1 piece of dragonslayer armor.

peder

Fledgling Freddie
ims the same situatios
has the games any things to offers?
i mean, new fun things.
last time i pleyed i killed some good fights
then 8 peoples attacks me,. not fun

and you knows of i need to finish new things
before i can be fight agins?
i am 50! but maybes need some more axes!???

ok thanks
good luck!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ims the same situatios
has the games any things to offers?
i mean, new fun things.
last time i pleyed i killed some good fights
then 8 peoples attacks me,. not fun

and you knows of i need to finish new things
before i can be fight agins?
i am 50! but maybes need some more axes!???

ok thanks
good luck!!

welcome to 2003

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom