Recent zone chrashes

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
It seems patching to TOA made our favorite game verry unstable,

I think the toa zone chrashes once every 2 hours and is really a pain in the ass if you are doing a trail when the chrash happens :/

does anyone known if it is a problem that will be fixed next patch (perhaps it has to do with the lag in toa zones, dunno ? ) because GOA is quiet in all languages on it, it seems

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
It just happened again btw, 2nd time today. Has happened a few times over the last few days.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Boobz said:
It just happened again btw, 2nd time today. Has happened a few times over the last few days.

Aye that is why i post :)

Server went down in 2.10 Trail :/

Sucked grrrrrrr.... :/ Let us hope they fix it or perhaps it is because TOA is zerged atm, time will tell

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
all artifacts mobs spawns get reset too :\
and 8hour respawn is a pain whit all the crashes :/

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
The zerg bumped into a little problem ??
:fluffle:
Working ok in mid, but then again, we can kill things with small numbers.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
The zerg bumped into a little problem ??
:fluffle:
Working ok in mid, but then again, we can kill things with small numbers.

hehe are you pointing fun at our 600 man TOA zerging skillz? :)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
it was hardly a large enough zerg to crash the zone

i dont really get why it happened

110 people in 1 zone? since when does that make it crash

plus i dont see how pre-patch 1.68 u can do this task without at LEAST 6 decent fg

and since most of our fgs were not 'perfect' then i think we did well

it was all going reasonably well until the crash

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
110 people in 1 zone? since when does that make it crash
Since ToA. Btw it can be done in small numbers. Afaik the first mids are working on/have done ML9.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Yup zone crashes, massive amounts of lag which will all no doubt be blamed on OUR routers, or something stupid.... its laggy as hell everywhere now, everytime I got to Notos the zone seems to crash....

Guess those c64's they have Excal running on just dont like ToA....

Maybe its time to upgrade Goa? Ever think of that? Better hurry up about it as well because frontiers will make it even laggier, and Middle Earth Online is on the way, some of us are tempted by its slightly amazing story line, and as long as it doesnt turn out to be SWG with a different story, then ya can wave buh bye to those little bags of money if you dont drop the wine and start fixing our server!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kathal said:
Since ToA. Btw it can be done in small numbers. Afaik the first mids are working on/have done ML9.

so they say ;)
can we have some screenies?

Light

Loyal Freddie
getting really annoying when your trying artifact raids and have waited a few hours for pop - then bang reset and can be up to 10+ hours repop time fs :(

very poor showing

All the peeps rushing of to get ML10 etc, why didnt u guys get ur artifacts 1st then start ML's - that way by the time u hit ML10 or whatever ur artifacts would also have been levelled pretty far eh? now u get ML 10 and u still got a shit load of pve still to do for them artifacts init

ah well :p

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Ah thats a real shame the alb ToA zones are crashing, wonder why that is :)

ToA in hib is nice, runs smooth with no LDs etc.

I have a question for you 'Albs' how do you get the Artifacts you want when so many other ppl are on the server trying to get em. Must be tough, nerf the over population.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
well when us Albs do get our full sets of artifacts/armor etc etc, you gonna be crying after you get wtfpwned by an over powered Alb Zerg?

Light said:
All the peeps rushing of to get ML10 etc, why didnt u guys get ur artifacts 1st then start ML's - that way by the time u hit ML10 or whatever ur artifacts would also have been levelled pretty far eh? now u get ML 10 and u still got a shit load of pve still to do for them artifacts init

ah well :p

FINALLY someone understands me!! but noo that would be to easy! :wij:

f1sty said:

yep 2 man hib zergs are quite common im sure! seeing as thats about your realms total population :fluffle:

sometimes i rue comming back from Mid and Hib to Alb land.... :touch:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Light said:
Wont work for all artifacts: some level from killing any random PvE mobs: but theres alot that dont.

Whatever order you do things in there will be some PvE purely to level artifacts required :(

Light

Loyal Freddie
Draylor said:
Wont work for all artifacts: some level from killing any random PvE mobs: but theres alot that dont.

Whatever order you do things in there will be some PvE purely to level artifacts required :(

aye i understand that but by ML10 you woulda got rid of a shed load of it .. and the peeps so in a hurry are prolly mostly the rvr focused peeps so it would benefit them even more .. :m00:

although I must say thet trying to get the artifacts with these constant server errrors reseting pops is a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS! :eek6:

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
f1sty said:

I have a question for you 'Albs' how do you get the Artifacts you want when so many other ppl are on the server trying to get em. Must be tough, nerf the over population.
not everyone can cheat in pve like animists.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
although I must say thet trying to get the artifacts with these constant server errrors reseting pops is a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS! :eek6:

i second that, really really pissing me off now, my last 2 days of campin artifacts have had timers reset and i got fk all spawns b4 i give in around 3-4am :( :(

on top of that we ran a guild artifact hunt grp last night, out of around 9-10 artifacts we checked out, not 1 of them had spawned, not 1 artifact was gained, compare this to our raid on monday where we got 5-6 artifacts between 4 ppl and its a joke.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
i think TOA is ruining the game... take a trip to emain and youll find out solo or not stealther or not.

This game which ive loved since the begining gettin raped by a addon which wasnt supposed to effect RVR but in my opinion has raped it totally

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
i think TOA is ruining the game... take a trip to emain and youll find out solo or not stealther or not.

This game which ive loved since the begining gettin raped by a addon which wasnt supposed to effect RVR but in my opinion has raped it totally
Hopefully a passing affect. Although the artifacts are not, but they get somewhat nerfed in 1.68 though...

Oh and...

GOD, I hate PvE :(

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
aye i understand that but by ML10 you woulda got rid of a shed load of it .. and the peeps so in a hurry are prolly mostly the rvr focused peeps so it would benefit them even more .. :m00:

you complain now about mob spawns, imagine if there where 200 more peeps where out hunting down artifacts.

while you are out there curising about mobs not spawning and bashing mobs for scrolls, i get the scrolls by doing my ML's as soon as i got a set I'll look to get the artifact.

Light

Loyal Freddie
sibanac said:
you complain now about mob spawns, imagine if there where 200 more peeps where out hunting down artifacts.

while you are out there curising about mobs not spawning and bashing mobs for scrolls, i get the scrolls by doing my ML's as soon as i got a set I'll look to get the artifact.

1st point, thanks to the resets it wouldnt make any difference .. and people are not doing that which is in my favour so _that_ is what im complaining at..

2nd - if u had got the artifacts you want 1st then you would not only be picking up scrolls as u leveled ML's but also levelling the artifact too!

getting scrolls then just grabing whatever artifact its for is not the best idea imo as u really need to decide exactly what u want, both due to the effects they have on being able to actually cap SC stats and also the fact that they take an unbeleivable amount of time to level and you dont wanna bother doing that if u aint gonna actually use it.

edit: not gonna argue about it as i don't want more people doing the same :m00:

just it seemed obvious to me but not many others .. but hey ho :drink:

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Now the whole server chrashes, while we are doing ML 4.2

FFS GOA, second time today :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom