Reavers RA's

A

acei

I'm trying to work out which RA's to get my reaver (i like to almost completely plan my characters).

Augmented Dexterity 2 is a must
Mastery of parrying also
Mastery of blocking also

Unquenchable Thirst of Souls sounds nice and i imagine that could easily be a lifesaver.

What other ones do you think would be worth getting as i increase my realm level :)?

http://www.camelotherald.com/realmabilities/reaver.html

D

dakeyras

I went for UToS first and it is a great RA but it is highly situational and can't really match the utility of IP when all main/light tanks and most hybrids are running around with a full insta available.

Respecced to FA2+IP+Purge

Next will be getting Aug Dex 2+MoP and MoB to level 3 and AoM to 2...then I'll get UToS again.

Also worth considering is AuG Acuity 2. This gives access to serenity to keep that wrack running and Wild Arcana. Heard of WA giving awesome crits on weapon DoT procs.

O

old.LandShark

Surely there's not much need for serenity when sorcs have crack?
But then, if you're going to get WA anyway I guess you've already got the prereqs for serenity.
UToS to me seems really rather pointless, if you've got multiple melee people hitting you you're dead anyway, surely? Not as if it's uber damage.

P

Pin

I did pretty much the same as Skilgannon...

Bought UToS first, then got Dex2, Block2, Pain2, Parry2, Acuity2 and WA1.

UToS can be nice, but mostly it'll do 150-250 damage to a few enemies and return a few hundred hp (350 at centre before resists).

The best use I found for it was to pop is when guarding an Ice Wiz, just getting that extra bit of instant damage in can make a difference.

But, I've now respecced to IP, Dex2, Block2, Parry2, will get Pain2, Acuity2, WA2/3.

(and yes, it's very nice getting dot procs ticking for over 100 on someone - so I have 2 dot proc weapons, and 50% of armour has dot procs - also VERY nice to have the absorb debuff crit, turning chain into ~leather)

E

Eteinad

Augmented Dexterity 2 is a must
Mastery of parrying also
Mastery of blocking also
sound good what about ip + purge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom