Reavers/Heretics

Just curious, i've watched a few reaver/tic videos lately and i was wondering, why don't any of them use Asp!? You do know it has a range bonus on it of about 300 units? :I Even if it is a behind tech, it can still land on people from a fair distance away.

Anyway! For those who didn't know theres a bit info ^^

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Why does the cat play with the mouse..

I'm guessing it's because very few people know about it tbh.. rear style = levi meights!!

Golena said:
Why does the cat play with the mouse..

I'm guessing it's because very few people know about it tbh.. rear style = levi meights!!

Ofc, when you right behind your target ^^ But you don't need to be behind the target for Asp, it could just be used for a longer range interupt :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
its actually the highest non-reactionary growth rate a reaver gets too :)

heavy on end but a neat solution to "melee lag" or 'the-one-that-got-away-almost' ^^

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I use Asp frequently; it's a great tool to avoid the annoying "melee lag" thing. Usually just use Levi with Asp backup if they're running away.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
Because some people like to see their RPs run in fear before killing imo.

Or because people like you are too fat to catch them up? :(

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Asp is a great tool, much over looked, but great if it's used right :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
didnt play reaver after they nerfed it. Before you could use it from any side, you just got fail, unstyled hit. Was briliant to pick off brittleguards and bubble so i could slam on first hit.
But now with the nerf, i wouldt use it much if they wasnt about to die from it, as you need the end to catch them.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Use it quite often here, as someonelse said, for problems with melee lag. The problem is the very high end use so using it often isn't really an option.

Lovely tool though :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
i ALWAYS use asp when my enemies try to run away from me! As said b4, its a great tool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom