Reaver wepskill

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ok, first off im dizzy as hell and suffering from flu so excuse any spell mistakes . I was wondering something like my noobness allways does, i notice that my lvl 42 Reaver wepskill really sucks. And i cant figure out why this is tbh. My Dex and Str and Flex are all capped <Not ToA cap bonuses though > and i have +10 flex on top of this. Now from the Reaver stat bonuses per lvl, our str raises primary/dex secondary/pie tertiary.

Reaver weps are afaik supposed to be Str/Dex based so why is the reaver wep skill so goddamn awful. I can kill oj easy and the odd Red undead atm , but my miss rates pretty crap.

Now a though comes to mind, my current <gimpeh> spec is 42flex 42soul and 11shield. Does training shield also raise overal wepskill alongside flex as both r equipped same time ?

well i dunno somone explain im off to pass out :)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
its because reavers are on the rogue table, they have the same hits and weaponskill. So you basicall have the same hp and WS as a 42 infi ;)

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Reavers are on the hybrid table.

My ws fully buffed is 1642 with 50+17 flex, 372 str and 366 dex.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Thought there was a hybrid table? should be same as thanes, champs, pallys etc?

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
its not hybrid, thanes palas and champ all have considerable more HP and less dex, i think they get more WS too.

and nerf not checking typos at 6.11 am :wij:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Thane weaponskill is also on hybrid table, and sucks.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
And see the Paladin boards for weaponskill complaints (Str as third stat, and on hybrid table).

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom