Reaver templates. pick

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I've studied and played with both templates trying to see if they can be tweaked to be even better, still have a couple of ideas on that front...

As they stand, I'd go for #1 as the extra pie suits my playstyle better and extra damage on SQ is always a plus :)...

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
One other reason to consider #1 atm, the current problem with DR weaps missing more often that Artis...

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
After looking over the 2 templates (also TRYING to make the perfect/as near as i can get template for my reaver for when i ding RR10) i would also say No.1 would be the better one of the 2. For pretty much the same reasons as Dakkath, as far as im concerned the DR whip is nowhere near as good as arti weapon, miss rate is far too high (imo) and the lack of a proc aswell, also the extra pie in the temp is very nice.

In addition the fist one has all the toys i would be looking for, ie, AT, WH & SoM! In fact looking at the template again i may even be very tempted to use it myself!

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
The CW is very good, the miss-ratio isnt that bad, and it's only on un-styled hits - So if your OOE, thats why your missing so much, use some end pots.

The spell damage, add's to GOV's 4% - Saying it's not as good as SCW is like saying your not gonna bother with GOV becuase all it gives the reaver that really benefits it.. is 4% spell damage, 90% of reavers use GOV becuase of the 4% spell damage, and thats the only reason I use it - the 4% melee doesnt aid reavers that much, if you take a second to evaluate the base dps of the reaver as a whole, you'll see it's not what it is to say.. a merc? Same with style damage - Even mercs have to buy pain3/dt1 to see better returns in crits - and thats on a light tank, so those GOV stats alone won't budge damage much however.

Other than that.... both templates are made by US gimps, and for the items they use, it's not too hard to imagine you'll get a top template - however it's still not hard to make a good reaver template with easy to get items - STR/DEX caps won't aid a reaver a vast amount in full-scale RvR, but they are beneficial in a solo perspective, and the big benefits for a reaver are in the spell damage items/ra's, as 101 dex/str comes no-where near the effectiveness of MoM3 if your looking for levi damage - Which is the main thing you'll want to concentrate on.

:m00:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
gov is a no brainer for reaver: spell dmg+melee dmg+dex cap+str cap

Kalorian is obsessed :p nice templates indeed but fuck, way too many Levi/Kraken drops for the avg person. that shield is supposed to be rocking horse shit too.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
Kalorian is obsessed :p nice templates indeed but fuck, way too many Levi/Kraken drops for the avg person. that shield is supposed to be rocking horse shit too.

the shield is actually my Biggest Wry, as i know it doesnt drop each day =P but hope someone has it and willing to sell it;)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
gov is a no brainer for reaver: spell dmg+melee dmg+dex cap+str cap

kraken an levi drops arent that hard to get just need abit of effort to lead some raids or just some..:)

belt i payed 30p for, rings cost around 20p each.. really not much if you compare it to zahur ring an malamis belt..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
kraken an levi drops arent that hard to get just need abit of effort to lead some raids or just some..:)

belt i payed 30p for, rings cost around 20p each.. really not much if you compare it to zahur ring an malamis belt..

nerf i had 2 belts. sold them for 10 P each, wondering why they were gone after 30min :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom