Reaver spec ?

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
been told 50 flex 42 shield 35 soul 18 parry is a good spec ?

i was thinking of going 50 soul 42 shield 39 flex rest parry. Gifv feedback on theese 2 or other specs plz ;)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Flex only worth useing if you take it to 50 and you have to be good at flicking between quick bars to make the most of your style chains.

.. otherwise use go slash if you want high SR but not realy worth takeing to 50 imo .. 47 gives you best ABS debuff pulse

Reaver i play is 39 slash 47 Sr 42 Shield 18 Parry and works nicely (useing a 99% qual Spirit LW to debuff the SR spells)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Carnalito said:
been told 50 flex 42 shield 35 soul 18 parry is a good spec ?

i was thinking of going 50 soul 42 shield 39 flex rest parry. Gifv feedback on theese 2 or other specs plz ;)

I have a reaver on camlann with the top spec, only difference is 2 less parry and 1 more SR for the DPS buff (mostly incase I solo which I rarely do), and to tell you the truth levi is pretty much the only style worth using in the flex line, if I run with my guild group I use levi backed up with indigosnake (level 18 side move proc) or levi backed up with Asp (longer reach) if they are running and lag jsut out of range :<. 42Shield is nice utility to have an anytime stun, I run with an aug healer so can get off 5 maybe levi's if that is acctualy needed on any target I stun.

The only spec I personaly would think that could be any better would involve autotraining and then getting SR to 41 for slightly better lifetap, but then ofc you have little parry which can be useful if you plan trying to solo much. Anotehr spec that might be worth thinking about is 50Flex, 47SR, 35Shield (this gives you the best parts of SR and flex along with a side and behind stun, this does involve again autotraining)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Just want to add, that Soulrending does underperform atm, and that you shoul get some parry if you like to hunt solo. Unfortunately block, i got 42+8 + mob2 atm, is not very reliable.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
flicking between qbars?.. surely u means.. erm.. /macro parry /qbar <parry qbar number whatever the fook it is> with an auto return button to original qbar yeah? flick between? huh...

can set up very very nice stuff for reavers if u practice with the qbar set up

say 1 button for.. oh i just parried.. press that twice and u switch to that bar and hit reactive style, then next one down is follow up.. if it goes tits up hit the go back to orginal qbar button.. maybes 0 button. can also if u clever.. set up your normal spells on the qbars at same slots as u used to anyhoo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom