Reaver question

B

Brunore

Do these guys autotrain Reaver Soulrending or Flexable weapons?

L

Luv_Bunny

they autotrain flex if i'm not mistaking

L

Luv_Bunny

so thrust till 40 looks like the best option if you wanna get as much points as possible

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
so thrust till 40 looks like the best option if you wanna get as much points as possible

Maybe, I would only get the points from Flex and not slash because of a single line respec at 40 :/ unless I got a respece stone.

L

Luv_Bunny

autotrain points are lost points, cant retrieve them, so spec thrust till 40, then use single respec to put them in flex, that way you've gained about 44-54 points

T

Tilda

they auto train flex and slash.

NOT soul rending.

if you want to get higher flex you need to never spec it, there is no way you can get points from another line.

ie if you wanted to aim for 50 flex, 42 shield 41 SR 6 parry. spec crush to 40 and then spec out of it to NO weapon specthen live with no weapon spec, and just used the styles you have gained so far with auto train till 48. then at 48 you can dump all those spare points into flex :)

Tilda

but if they change our auto train from slash to SR that will eb very cool. then 50 flex, 42 shield 45 (i think) SR that _may_ be possible, i havent checked the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom