Reasons that you shouldn't be a mod..

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
After a few weeks offline I've come back to find the forums here even more full of useless whines about the same old topics and an unusual number of odd surveys. The whine especially got me wishing I was a mod, then I thought "no these twats have a right to whine, I'd just put an end to it".

So how about reasons for you NOT being a mod, we all know there's people on the forums who do little other than kiss arse hoping one day they'll be made one (you know who you are).

1. I'd ban anyone user typing in txt spk m8 k?
2. I'd suspend anyone for whinging about the lack of a co-op/classic server.
3. I'd ban anyone making entire thread titles composed of vague acronyms "WTB thghthhGHTHDHDHD plz"
4. I'd suspend anyone who quotes someone else in thier signature.
5. I'd ban anyone that whined about grats threads on the RvR forum.
6. I'd ban anyone that replied to a raid thread with "me plz" when the raid leader specifically asked for character details (level, RAs, MLs etc.)
7. I'd make most raid leaders mods with me, so we could punish those who don't show up for raids or who spent the entire raid spamming BG looking for group on thier stealther.
8. I'd ban anyone that posted a rant at GOA for something in game, which apparently happens all the time but they couldn't be arsed to report to Rightnow for the past month.
9. I'd post the names of cheats, proven or not. Hell I can always edit the post afterwards and cover my tracks.
10. I'd wait until the servers broke then make the forums read only. Just to annoy people.
11. I'd run entirely unrelated surveys and sell the results to market research companies.
12. I'd delete the WoW section entirely, it's a pointless game so why have a pointless forum to go with it. Waste of resources, this could be used for the up and coming coop server no doubt?
13. I'd ban anyone using dial up and posting stupid threads like this whilst bored.
14. I'd ban any form or whinging/whine/begging/finger-pointing. You're all far too negative.
15. I'd make it compulsory for everyone to use at least 3 smileys in each post, regardless of which ones they were.
16. I'd ban anyone that made "serious" battleground pwnage movies.

bored :(

mirieth!

Banned
kami for mod!

not only are most of your points good, you managed to break one of your proposed rules already! a sure sign for an efficient mod.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I reckon I would make a great mod. All they gotta do is ask me. At the moment all I doing is getting pissed and trawling these sodding boards anyways cos I bored.

Make me a mod - of Thid - yeah you knowse it makes sense!

Hell come to think of it it would keep the bleeding Thid BG part of this forum alive anyways.

Thugs for Thid BG Forum Moderator!

And if it got too quiet I could always talk to myself :) .

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
MKJ said:
Well I reckon I would make a great mod. All they gotta do is ask me. At the moment all I doing is getting pissed and trawling these sodding boards anyways cos I bored.

Hell come to think of it it would keep the bleeding Thid BG part of this forum alive anyways.

rofl, supported xD

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
After a few weeks offline I've come back to find the forums here even more full of useless whines about the same old topics and an unusual number of odd surveys. The whine especially got me wishing I was a mod, then I thought "no these twats have a right to whine, I'd just put an end to it".

So how about reasons for you NOT being a mod, we all know there's people on the forums who do little other than kiss arse hoping one day they'll be made one (you know who you are).

1. I'd ban anyone user typing in txt spk m8 k?
2. I'd suspend anyone for whinging about the lack of a co-op/classic server.
3. I'd ban anyone making entire thread titles composed of vague acronyms "WTB thghthhGHTHDHDHD plz"
4. I'd suspend anyone who quotes someone else in thier signature.
5. I'd ban anyone that whined about grats threads on the RvR forum.
6. I'd ban anyone that replied to a raid thread with "me plz" when the raid leader specifically asked for character details (level, RAs, MLs etc.)
7. I'd make most raid leaders mods with me, so we could punish those who don't show up for raids or who spent the entire raid spamming BG looking for group on thier stealther.
8. I'd ban anyone that posted a rant at GOA for something in game, which apparently happens all the time but they couldn't be arsed to report to Rightnow for the past month.
9. I'd post the names of cheats, proven or not. Hell I can always edit the post afterwards and cover my tracks.
10. I'd wait until the servers broke then make the forums read only. Just to annoy people.
11. I'd run entirely unrelated surveys and sell the results to market research companies.
12. I'd delete the WoW section entirely, it's a pointless game so why have a pointless forum to go with it. Waste of resources, this could be used for the up and coming coop server no doubt?
13. I'd ban anyone using dial up and posting stupid threads like this whilst bored.
14. I'd ban any form or whinging/whine/begging/finger-pointing. You're all far too negative.
15. I'd make it compulsory for everyone to use at least 3 smileys in each post, regardless of which ones they were.
16. I'd ban anyone that made "serious" battleground pwnage movies.

bored :(

Phew, id escpae the "Ban Thadius" then ;)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

make thugs a mod in the BG forums :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I shouldnt be a mod because I would ban Shanaia instantly :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Id ban anyone going offtopic or trying to thread-hijack. I Would also ban anyone posting "I like pie" type comments to proper questions and discussion attempts.

Himse

FH is my second home
I would ban MKJ, purely because of the fact he is lame, stupid and a complete tard :<

Gamah

Banned
I would ban all people that are irritate me, and theres quite a list.

Tilda

Melachi said:
I shouldnt be a mod because I would ban Shanaia instantly :(

I should be a mod because I could ban Melachi and all the other omg goa sucks im going to sue/firebomb/yell/kill/flame them crew!

Oh!

Wait!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
meights!!!!!

17. The use of "meights" in a post would result in a ban.

/ban Brite !

mirieth! said:
kami for mod!

not only are most of your points good, you managed to break one of your proposed rules already! a sure sign for an efficient mod.

So true! Also I have the "make up the rules as I go along" method of modding also. Therefor you break rule 18:

18. Failure to capitalise or spell a mod name correctly results in a ban.

/ban Mirieth !

Fana said:
Id ban anyone going offtopic or trying to thread-hijack. I Would also ban anyone posting "I like pie" type comments to proper questions and discussion attempts.

Good idea.

19. Posting "I like pie" or "+1" in a post results in a ban, unless your a mod who genuinely likes pie or are talking about the +1 mace you used in your Friday night roleplay sessions with your girlfriend Helga.

Himse said:
I would ban MKJ, purely because of the fact he is lame, stupid and a complete tard :<

20. 'tards are banned.

/ban MKJ

21. Usernames without vowels are forbidden.

/ban MKJ again.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom